Chapter 46- We Will Always Remember

*May 14*

Jillian has been dead for a year and today the family is going to her grave for remembrance. They brought flowers and speeches.

Demi was first.
"Jill baby it's been one year and I still miss you everyday. I can't believe I lost you but it happened. You're in a good place now baby. I hope you're finally happy. We miss an love you so much. I am releasing my new album today and it's in your memory. I love you baby. Momma xoxo"

Next is Terri.
"Jilly I can't believe it's been a whole year. I had to go back treatment to learn how to deal with this. I'm healthy and happy again baby. We will never forget about. You will always be in our hearts. Love always mom xoxo"

Last but not least Niki
"Jillybean I miss you, I miss having my baby sister and my best friend. When you left you took so much of me with you. I never thought I would be whole again, but Katy is helping me a lot. We are together now Jill I know it's wrong but I'm in love with her jilly. I love you Jill and I miss you more and more as the days go on. I sometimes wake up and think you're going to be in your bed but you aren't. I want you back home but you can't come back cause you're gone forever. I will never forget about my amazing and beautiful baby sister. Love now and forever Niki xoxo."

After they read the letter the family went home and watched some home videos from Terri's grad to Demi and Terri's wedding. To the birth of Jill and Niki up until the girls 15th birthday party where Demi's career started. By the end of the movies everyone was crying happy and sad tears.

That say marked the start of a new tradition. Every year on May 14th they would bring flowers and letters to Jill's grave then go back to Demi and Terri's house and share memories.