Chapter 30- alone

(Jill POV)

I have been in this hell hole for 2 weeks. They put me in my own room for the past week cause I haven't made any improvements. Heather and I have been talking more and more. She is one of the few people I don't mind talking to. She has become a good friend to me. My therapist said if I make improvements in the next three days my family can come visit. So I'm going to try for the time being so I can see them.

*three days later*

So my family is coming today and I couldn't be happier. I missed them all so much. I'm sitting in my room when Taylor (my nurse) comes in and brings me to the visiting room. I seen Niki first and I ran to her and hugged her crying. "Niki!!! I missed you so much sis!" she hugged me tight. "I missed you to! things aren't the same without you at home." I look down then mom comes over. "Hi mom, how's the cd going?" "that doesn't matter." she pulled me into a hug. "I missed you baby." "I missed you to mom." I broke the hug and turned to momma. I don't know why but I always feel worse when I disappoint momma and she isn't even my real mom. "I'm sorry momma." She smiled sadly and hugged me. "Don't be sorry baby." she broke the hug. "We brought someone to see you!"