Chpater 12- You CAN'T tell!!

(Niki POV)

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! My baby sister was curled up in a ball dragging a razor across her wrists. "Jillian Marie what are you doing!?!" I run to her but she pushes me away. "Nothin just leave me alone!" "Jilly talk to me please!" I beg her she starts crying and I pull her close. "Shh it's ok jilly." "Niki you can't tell! Please promise me." "Jill..." She cuts me off. "Please!" "Okay Jill I promise." There was nothing else I could do I'm gonna have to help her with this. "Jill does Katy know?" She shakes her head. "No one knows I started about a year ago. I got stressed at school. Mom and mama expected so much from me and I felt like I couldn't meet their expectations. Then it got worse when everyone found out about me and Katy The things they call me Nik it's not fair. They hate me now and some people are starting to actually hit me." She pulls up her shirt and I see a huge bruise on her stomach. "Who did that jill?" I said through clenched teeth. I'm so mad. "Some guy. He said he wanted Katy to himself and that she could do better than some fat emo chick." She was crying into my shoulder. "Jillian your not fat or emo! You have a problem that it. Jilly am I fat?" She shakes her head. "Then how are you? You're smaller than me." She shrugs. "It's ok Jill I'm gonna be here for you every step of the way." She nods and hugs me tight.