Chapter 4

"Good morning guys" Katie said as I woke up. I let out a big yawn. "Were is Brennan?" Caleb said confused. I just shrugged, I really didn't want to talk about what happened last night. "I'm gonna go look for him" Caleb said and got up. Once he left the room I grabbed Katie's arm. "I have to tell you something.. Important" I said.
-
*Katies pov*
I'm so scared! What if she knows about Caleb? I'm dead! I can't loose my best friend just because I have a crush on Caleb.
Last night me and him were talking and he told me he liked me back.. We started kissing then we saw Annie, I have no idea if she saw! I hope not... Or I might have just lost my best friend..
-
"Last night Brennan and I were talking and we forgave eachother. Then we started to.. Well make out and stuff.... Then he touched me, and I wasn't comfortable with that and then we got into this fight. I don't know what to do, I still love him but I'm just not sure" I said. For some reason Katie looked relieved, I was going to ask her why but then Caleb was back. "He's just sleeping in his bed" Caleb told us, well I already knew. "Anyways I'm going to go make some pancakes" Caleb said as he made his way up the stairs. Katie didn't take her eyes off him. "Earth to Katie" I said. She finally looked at me again. "You like him" I said.
"No!"
"It's so obvious! He likes you back, and also I saw you two kissing last night"
"What are you talking about, we never kissed" Katie said but looked worried.
I giggled "Katie and Caleb sitting in a tree k-I-" she put her hand over my mouth
"Ok ok! I like him... And we kissed but not a lot." Katie replied.
I smiled "ooooo" I said.
We were laughing until Brennan came out of his room. He just stopped, and looked at me. I had no idea what to do. Katie got up, "I'm going to go make some pancakes with Caleb" she said and ran up the stairs.
I was speechless, so was he. I didn't have anything to say really. I wanted to just run away or disappear but that wasn't a choice, I had to talk to him, or at least try.
-
*Brenans pov*
I couldn't move, speak, breath, anything. I wanted to just run away, but I knew I couldn't, I wouldn't ever just leave her. I feel terrible for what I did, I just thought she was ready and I just love her so much! but I don't know what to do... Or even if I should do anything. I was trying to say something but it's almost like I couldn't speak, like I was tape all over my mouth. I just hope she forgives me...
-
"Annie.." He said. I was expecting him to apologize and hug me but he just said my name and stood completely still. I wasn't sure what to do, I wanted to forgive him, but I had no idea if I should. I was nervous but at the  same time I was just looking into his hazel green eyes forgetting about reality. Instead of saying anything I ran to him and kissed him. He pushed back with his lips. It was a nice, long kiss, I was so happy. "I'm sorry for acting up, I wanted to do it... But I don't think I was ready at that time. I think I am now though.." I said and smiled and kissed him again. "I love you" he said. "I love you too". I replied