Chapter 5

We started to kiss. Katie and Caleb came down to tell us pancakes were ready, and saw us kissing. "AWWW" they both said and laughed together. We all laughed. Everyone went up stairs and we ate pancakes, bacon, eggs, hash browns, and more! I was stuffed after breakfast. The door bell rang. "I'll get it" said Katie and she walked towards the door. "Hey Katie!" Liv said. "Liv? Oh hey!" Katie said.
"Wanna hang out?" Liv said.
"Well Caleb and Annie are here because their family went on vacation, so you could sleepover if you want."
"Yeah sure!!!" Liv said. She came in and hugged me, and Caleb.
Katie closed the door, and sat back down. Liv did most of the talking, about her life and stuff. I'm glad liv is here, but I'm a little worried because I think she likes Brennan.
After we talked for awhile there wasn't too much to do, so we decided to play truth or dare and would you rather in the basement. We all went in a circle. "Katie goes first!" Liv and I yelled while laughing.
"Ok I'll go! Truth or dare Caleb"
"Hmm, truth" said Caleb.
"Who do you have a crush on?" She asked.
"um...... You" he said.
Everyone went aw!
They both blushed and gave eachother a little smile. Liv said she wanted to go next. "Would you rather kiss me or Annie, Brennan" she said. That's when I started to worry.
"Um..." said Brennan. The room went silent, waiting for an answer. I was so scared, I might loose Livs friendship. "Annie" he said. We both smiled and blushed a little, well at least I did. Livs jaw dropped. She got up and ran to the bathroom. I was happy he said me, but felt really bad for liv. I had to tell her, so I got up and went to the bathroom. I knocked on the door.
"Whoever it is, go away!" she said.
"Liv please.. Open the door" I said.
She didn't respond. I knew she hated me, I felt terrible inside. Katie and Brennan came over to the door too. Katie knocked. "Annie fuck off!" Yelled liv. "It's Katie". When she said that liv opened the door. I saw her face, filled with tears. Then Liv closed the door again. I looked at Brennan, and he looked back. We went to his room to talk. "Brennan I feel terrible.." I said. "Me too. But she has to understand were together now.." He said. He was right, I knew Liv liked him but still, she has to understand Brennan and I are dating.
-
*Livs pov*
I couldn't believe Brennan said Annie.. I was so hurt! I thought he liked me, I really did. Does Annie and him have something going on? I have no idea... Katie is trying to comfort me, but she doesn't understand... I feel really hurt.
-
We went back to the door and Katie came out. She closed the door behind her. She just out her head down and looked sad, Liv was obviously still balling her eyes out. The door wasn't locked this time so I walked in. Katie was going was going to stop me but I kept going. "Liv I know this hurt you.. But me and Brennan.." I said. I couldn't say it, I didn't want to hurt her anymore. Brennan stepped up "Annie and I have been dating since the summer started". Liv looked at the both of us and didn't say a word. She got up and wiped her eyes with a tissue.
"It's-it's okay, I was just being sensitive. I hope we can all be friends again.."
I hugged her "it's okay". Liv and I hugged tightly. I could see Brennan and Katie smiling, they were glad everything worked out. Everything went well until I heard a scream.......