Chapter 7

*Annie's POV*

One second I was sitting on the bench beside Luke and the next second he was kissing me! I had no idea what to do, but I knew I didn't have feelings for Luke, right? I heard a gasp and was broken from my thoughts, it was Liv.

"L-liv," Luke said as I pulled away from his kiss. 

Now Liv was going to be upset with the both of us. I can't believe this, Liv will never trust me again.

"Liv this was a mistake, he just kissed me out of n-" I started but she cut me off.

"No, go back to kissing your boyfriend Annie!" Liv yelled and ran back into the house, tears clearly rushing down her face. I stood there in shock, I couldn't even trust Luke at this point. My best friend hates me now.

"Luke, you're such a dick," I said, "you repel me," I scowled while looking at him. I knew what Luke was going through was rough, but Liv didn't deserve that. I never liked him in the first place, and now he's kissed me!

"Annie.. I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't want Liv to see this," Luke said silently.

"Did you ever know how much Liv liked you? How much she did for you? I can't believe this, I can't believe you!" I yelled and ran back into the house to talk to Liv. I saw Luke just sit there with his head down. 

"Hey Annie, what's up?" asked Brennan.

I sighed, I wasn't sure if I could tell Brennan. Would he be mad too?

"I-I," I started, "Luke kissed me. Liv walked in, and now she's mad, but I don't like Luke! I don't want him to kiss me," I said while covering my face. Brennan surprisingly hugged me.

"It'll be okay, just talk to Liv, she'll understand," He said. I nodded my head and ran upstairs to her room. I started to attempt to open the door but it was locked.

"Liv," I said, "Liv please."

"Leave me alone," She yelled.

"Liv I didn't want Luke to kiss me, I don't like Luke! I don't know why he kissed me, but I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." I cried.

"Isn't it obvious? Luke likes you. He'll never like me, no one will. Leave me alone Annie," she said.

"Liv, I'm begging you can I please just come in and talk to you, please," I said, on the verge of crying at this point. I was still in shock after what happened, I couldn't believe Luke had kissed me.

"I don't want to talk to you again, this is the second time you've done this and you've ruined it all Annie." Liv said. I started to cry and ran to my room. I lost Liv and Luke, both of which are my best friends. I wasn't sure if I could talk to Luke about this yet either. After a long afternoon of crying, I came out of my room. It was around dinner time and I was expecting us to order some pizza, until I walked down on something I didn't expect to see.