Chapter 2

This time flies so fast away, while Ashton and I were talking. The show from Don Broco started and I was really exited how the are live. I sit a the side of the stage and watched the amazing show. After there Show I highfived them all and sad that the show was really really good. Than after ½ change, 5sos started. I just watched the beginning, because I know how the are live so. I walked back to the backstage. I wanna to do some social media stuff.
But then there was the curly Boy walking in my direction. He stopped when he saw me and said "He I am Rob I haven't really said something to you when we first meet. I am sorry for this. Normally this is not my way."
"No problem. Actually I have to say you where really good."
"Thank you. So you are a friend from 5sos. Am I right. Or should I know you from somewhere else? "
"Yeah, that's right. I also make some music and YouTube but I am not that good at music."
"Do you wanna go somewhere to talk a bit Katy? "
"You remember my name. That's really cool. I would love to but I have some work today. Maybe tomorrow or another day on this tour, because I will spend the whole European tour with you all."
"Okay, than have fun and we will see tomorrow ."

Rob Pov.

"Okay, than have fun and we will see tomorrow ." I said and smiled at her. She was so cute and smelled very nice. I went back to our backstage room, after a little shower.
"Why did you need so long? " Matt asked when I was back.
"I just meat Katy on my way back and talked to her."
They make fun of me. "Somebody is in love! "
I just ignored it. "No I just love to meet new people."
-------------------------
This was the next Chapter. What do you think?
If you like it make sure to leave a like .