Chapter 4.

Ronnie's pov

During the movie, i literally jumped into Grayson's lap. Not kidding, i jumped. Towards the endng there was a 'clown doll', and i felt Ali jump a little because she HATES clowns.

I looked over to see if everything was alright, and Ali had her head buried in Eth's chest.

*After movie*

After the movie was finally over, it was around 11:45 a.m. So Gray asked what we wanted, and Ali and I said in sync, "Taco Bell!!"

Gray stands up and walks to the door, and I follow him to give him a hug before he leaves.

"Hey. Before you leave I want a hug." I say with my arms open wide.

"Okay i guess you can have a hug." Gray says giving me the biggest hug.

He looks down at me straight in the eyes and starts to lean in. I lean in and close my eyes. He kisses me passionately.
I cant believe im kissing my best friend.

This is the strangest thing thats ever happened to me.

But i kind of like it.

Alicia's pov

We finished up the movie and I was just about to ask if we could go out and get something to eat, but Grayson beat me to it. He asked all of us what we wanted to eat, and Ronnie and I said in sync, "Taco Bell!!"

Gray leaves to get the food alone because he said he has a surprise for us three when he gets back. We didnt auestion him, so we let him go by himself.

*45 minutes later*

It has taken Gray long enough to get our food. Im getting really hungry now.

Ethan's phone rings
and he answers it*

*phone call*
(E- Ethan
O- Officer)

E- hello?

O- Can I talking to Ethan please?

E- This is him, what is this about and who is this?

O- Is your brother Grayson Dolan?

E- Yes he is. Now who is this and what do yiu want?

O- This is the police. I am calling to let you knowthat your brother has just gotten into an accident and he is on his way to the hospital. We dont know how serious his injuries are
but...

¤Ethan interrupts before the officer can finish his sentence¤

¤A tear comes down the right side of Ethan's cheek.¤

E- Hold on. Just hold on. Repeat what you just said, I dont think i heard you right the first time.

O- Grayson has been in an accident and he is on his way to the hospital. We dont know how serious his injuries are but before he was put in the ambulance, he asked for you to be there. So i am letting you know what he said. Thank you.

*The line goes deas*

Ethan drops his pohone and is in full tears. He drops to his knees, Ronnie and I run over to see what has happened.

"What is going on?!" I asked scared. My heart beating almost out of my chest.

"There has... been an accident... Grayson was rushed to the hospital... and I have no way to get there." Ethan says b etween sobs.

I give him the biggest hug I can and i say, "OH. MY. GOD! Im so sorry... oh my, i forgot my mom's car is still here. She got a ride from a friend. So im driving, everyone get in the car now!"

Ronnie just standing there. The tears are now just falling as soon as we got in the car. I drive to the sound of sobbs and sniffles. I cant help but let a few tears fall from my eyes.

Every traffic light we got to turned red when we got to it. This did not help at all.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hey guys, its Alicia again. Two updates in a day. And sorry for the sad chapter. I know, i know; why a depressed chapter? I saw a video earlier and i got inspired. So yeah.
Love yall❤❤ byee 👋.