Chapter 5.

Alicia's pov

"ALI!!! WAKE UP!!" I faintly hear Ethan yell.

It must have been been a dream.

"Where's Grayson?" I question and he sits up with a concerned look on his face.

I let a tear fall from my right eye. It was all a dream. But it felt so real. How was it just a dream?

Ethan wipes the tear from my right cheek and gives me a hug. He put his left hand on my head and his right hand on my back rubbing circles on it.

"It is just me, or is everyone confused?" Ronnie asked.

"Not just you." Grayson says.

Ethan's pov

I look at Ronnie and Grayson and give them a look saying, "Give me a minute."

They left the room going to the kitchen.
I look down at Ali, and she is now bawling into my chest. I asked her what way wrong and she shakes her head and slows down on crying. I ask again and she shakes her head like she normally does when she cries. I ask her one more time and she stops crying, lets go of me, wipes the tears away from her eyes, and shakes her head saying, "nothing is wrong."

"Alicia. There has to be something wrong, you fell asleep and twitched but not your normal twitch. Then you just started kicking, and then you started crying. So what is wrong?" I say giving her a look ive never given her before.

"Okay. I-ill tell you. We finished the movie, and Grayson asked is what we wanted. You said you didnt care but Ronnie and I both yelled, "Taco Bell." So Grayson left to get the food. For some reason he asked to go alone because he said he had a surprise for us. Then you shook yoir head at him like you knew what the surprise was. About 45 minutes later, you got a call from an unknown number andyou answered it thinging it was a fan that got your number. But it wasnt, it was an officer saying that Grayson got into an accident and he was rushed to the hospital. They didnt know how serious his injuried were. Then you threw your phone across the room. I grabbed it and asked what was wrong. You told me and started crying uncontrollably. Ronnie came in and freaked out. So i was driving us to the hospital and then you woke me up." She said only taking a few breaths. She must not have known she was crying because she wiped her face and there were tears on her hands.

I gave her a huge hug and yelled for Grayson and Ronnie to come back into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grayson's pov

Ronnie and I were basically 'eye told' to leave the room so Ethan can calm Ali down. It took a while then I hear Ethan yell for us to come back into the living room. So Ronnie and I basically run back in the living room where the they were. Ethan is hugging Ali and She stands up and gives me the biggest hug she has ever given me.

I didnt know what to do so i just hugged her back. She has never given me a hug like this. So now I know whatever it was, it was about me. I didnt want to ask but she told me everything that happened. I laughed at the part about Taco Bell because it would be like girls to choose Taco Bell. Then i got a little upset at the part when ethan got tye phone call and threw his phone because i know that is what he would actually do and that us what i would have done if it were him.

Ronnie had tears built up in her eyes but she blinked and they went away. Then i felt her arms around me and a slight squeeze of her arms arould my waist. She put her head on my shoulder from behind, since she was sitting behind me. I didnt mind it i just looked at her and then back at Ali.

She finished telling us her dream and we all sat back on the couch.

It was silent for a little.

Ronnie's pov

I started to kind of freak out when Ali was telling us what her dream was, beacuse the last time she had a dream as bad as this, was when we were like 10 and it was about how our dad left and a few weeks later he did. So this is what freaked me out the most. I cant loose Grayson. He is my Best Friend, my light at the end of the tunnel, my Crush.

Wait!

Crush?

Yeah, Crush.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys, it Alicia. Hope you like the little twist. Please vote for me, and share this book with your friends. No? Okay.
Well. Love yall❤ bye.