Chapter 1.

Alicia's pov
*bzz. Bzz. Bzz.*
That is the sound of my black iphone 5s receiving a text message from Ethan Dolan.

Yes The Ethan Dolan, he is my best friend

Yes The Ethan Dolan, he is my best friend. I mean Grayson and I are close, but there is just something different in Ethan that makes me feel like I can trust him more.

Anyways, I pick up my iphone and there is a message from Ethan saying, "Wake up Ali. Grayson and I will be on our way over to your girls' place in a minute."

I grown and reply with an "okay, see you then." They literally live like 5 minutes away so I might want to wake Ronnie up.

I go down the narrow hallway and i slowly open Ronnie's door to see her sleeping halfway off the bed, like normal. I walk over to Ronnie and move her back onto her bed before waking her up.

Ronnie's pov
I feel myself being lightly moved over thinking it Alicia moving me onto the bed. Which it is. I slowly open my eyes wondering what she is doing in my room. She sits on the end of my bed and says, "Ronnie you need to at least look presentable, Gray and Eth are coming over. Hurry up and open your eyes."

So after that I look at my phone and a picture of Gray and I pops up. Good timing i guess. I quickly put my white iphone 5s up to my ear to answer it.
*phone call*
Ronnie-R
Grayson-G*
R- Hellllllo?
G- Hey, Ron Ethan and i are on our way over so be ready.
R- I already know. Ali came in a few minutes ago and told me.
G- Oh. Okey. Bye
R- Byeeee.
*end of call*
I get out of bed and i walk up to my closet looking looking for something to descent to wear. Not just pajamas. So I grab an outfit for the day and head to the bathroom. The only problem, Ali is in there already. So I go to my moms bathroom. 'Yess. Its open.' I whisper to myself. I open the door, turn on the light, and then close the door behind me. First I look at myself in the mirror and do my business. Then I get dressed in the clothing I had picked out. I aply a tiny bit of my mascara, which mom always steals, on and walk out of the bathroom and Ali is still in ours, she takes forever.
*Outfits for the day*

*Few minutes later*☆knock knock☆Ali slowly gets off the couch and walks to the door to see Ethan and Grayson standing with two biscuits and gravy for us

*Few minutes later*
☆knock knock☆
Ali slowly gets off the couch and walks to the door to see Ethan and Grayson standing with two biscuits and gravy for us. We are also really big suckers for people bring us food.

I motion them inside to sit down on the couch. It goes Me, Gray, Eth, then Ali sitting on the couch. I tell Ali to close her eyes so I can actually pick a show for once. Then I turn on season 1 episode 10 of American Horror Story because for some reason Ali like to see Violet find out she is dead...

As soon as Ali saw that it was AHS, she looked at me and smiled. Gray and Eth aren't fond of AHS, but they deal with it because it is mine and Ali's favorite show at the moment. Ali and I open our biscuits and gravy and dig right in. We dont have a problem eating in front of them and they don't have a problem eating in front of us because we are best friends.

We all sit there watching the show and I always tear up when Tate says,
"I tried to save you.
You died crying
I held you;
You were safe.
You died Loved."

So as I start to tear up, Gray looked down and gives me a big hug and kisses the top of my head, like he normally does when giving me a hug

So as I start to tear up, Gray looked down and gives me a big hug and kisses the top of my head, like he normally does when giving me a hug. His hugs... He gives amazing hugs. When he hugs me, it gives me chills down my back.when he is around it gives me a feeling of brightness to my day.

Am I falling for my best friend?

Psh. No. Of course not.

Wait.

I think I am.

Im falling in love with my best friend.

I have to keep it to myself. I cant even tell Ali. I have to hide this from eveyone. It only for the best that I dont tell anyone about this.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
A/N
Hey guys its Alicia. I just had the inspiration to write a new story. Well my inspiration is Kolodgie101. Go check out her story. Im in love with her book at the moment. But I hope you like it like I did when I was writing it. Love you❤. Byee