Chapter 7.

*A week after bleaching my hair.*

Alicia's pov

I slowly open my eyes to see a sleeping Ronnie laying next to me. I must have slept in her bed last night. Oh well it happens all the time. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.

*In bathroom*

I close the door behind me and look in the mirror. All i can see is my now, long blonde hair. And i love it!! I cant get over how soft it is from just being bleached.

I brush my hair and put it in a high messy bun. 'Hey, im starting to get goo at these things.' I think so myself.

I then brush my teeth and put on 3D Crest Whitening strips. I love these things, they work like a goddess.
(No joke they do.)

*Few hours later*

Its only 10:40 but I hear Ronnie walking down the stairs to the kitchen where im at. Im making some food for me to eat for lunch. I thought she would want something to eat because that is what she does when she wakes up, goes to the kitchen and gets something to eat.

"Hey dont start making anything for lunch." Ronnie says looking at me about to open the macaroni and cheese. I put the box back in the cabinet and give her a confused look. "Grayson said not to fix anything. They are taking us somewhere. So get ready."

I put the pot of water in the sink and dump the water out. Then slowly walking up the steps i hear a knock at the door. "Its open." I yell running up the steps so the boys cant see me not ready. They walk in through the door with their normal outfits on.

A few seconds later i hear them plop on the couch. I know they are waiting on us. So we rush to the bathrooms. Ronnie takes mom's bathroom and i take ours, like normal. I already got my clothes for the day, and put them in the bathroom.

*Ali's outfit*

I put on my panda sweater and my Aero sweatpants because i know we arent gping anywhere that special

I put on my panda sweater and my Aero sweatpants because i know we arent gping anywhere that special. I quickly throw my hair in another messy bun after brushing my hair again and applying a tiny bit of mascara. Then i walk out the bathroom door to see a dressed Ronnie.

*Ronnie's outfit*

We then walked down to the boys

☆after lunch☆

Grayson's pov

We pull up to the girl's house, but I dont want to say goodbye to the girls yet. Well Ronnie yet.

"Hey Ronnie, do you mind if we stay for a little?" I ask looking at her then Ali.

She hops out of the black jeep and motions for us to follow her inside.

"So i guess that is a yes?" Ethan says looking at Ali. The way he looks at her, i can just tell he likes her.

She hops out of the jeep and shakes her head yes. We follow the girls to the front door but when they open the door, they just stand there. I take a look inside and see someone i havent seen in a long time.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hey guys, its Alicia again. Sorry for the short chapter, i have a lot more coming soon. Oh and cliffhanger. Who is it? I dont know. I guess you have to wait and see.
Love you byeee.