Dean Ambrose smut ( Don't read if your under 18 or not comfortable with it )

His POV

Oh god I love how my pinky moves in the ring . The way her ring gear showed her ass a little made my cock jump in my pants damn the things I'm going to do to her when we get home tonight. " Hey boo " I heard y/n say . I snap my head towards her and a small smirk appeared on my face " Oh hi pinky " I said still smirking and by the look on her face she knew I wanted something .

Your POV

Oh god you know that sly smirk from anywhere he wanted sex " Um pinky hurry up so we can get home I wanna go to bed early " Dean lied . " Umm ok " you played along as you walked to the divas locker room . you quickly change into a Roman Reigns T-shirt , blue jeans and sandals . you gulp and walked out of the locker room you screeched as you was thrown over someone's shoulders " Hey pinky" Dean chuckles.

His POV

I smirk and put Y/N in the car before running to the car and getting in on my side . I started the car and speed off not caring about buckling up due to how horny I was .I weaved in out of traffic and pulled into our driveway a few minutes later kinda surprised I didn't get stopped by the law . I turn the car off and quickly dragged y/ n into my lap not being able to wait to get inside .

Your POV

Damn he couldn't wait to get inside . you moan as he attacked your neck with his lips .He soon ripped my shirt in half taking it off your body " Deannn that shirt coated a lot of money " you moaned as he sucked on my collarbone " I'll buy you a new one " He growled taking off and throwing it in the backseat . you slowly pull his shirt off as he sucked on your breast " Oh God dean " You moaned pulling on his hair . " Come on pinky strip for boo " He smirked . Your hands trembled as you pull off your pants as well as your panties . Dean grunted letting you know he approved as he pulled down his pants and boxers .

His POV

I smirk and quickly pull y/n down onto my cock and pumped in and out of her slowly at first . I groan and slowly pick up speed as I was fully in her " Oh god boo " She moaned as he pumped harder creating a small smacking noise . I moan as she cums around me " Wow pinky I didn't have to try that hard " I teased as I pumped faster close to my own climax . I groan and pumped harder as I cummed inside of her . I pumped a few more times before pulling out and using the lever on the seat to make it lean back . I smile and throw the SpongeBob blanket that my sister left in here over us " I love you pinky " I whispered " I love you to boo " I heard as I fall asleep .