Roman Reigns smut

You moan as roman slowly kisses your neck . " hmm babe I need your help with something " he said moving the the end of the bed "It would have anything to do with this, would it?" you asked playfully, running your fingers across his jean covered cock. He moans and bucked his hips at the feeling of your fingers running across his cock " Yes that's it Juliet" he moans. You smirked, loving the sound of him moaning. "I'll see what I can do," you whispered before you slowly dropped to your knees in front of him. You unfastened his jeans teasingly slow as you looked up at him. Roman groaned as you slowly unfastened his jeans " Please stop teasing me " He begged while looking at you with pleading eyes. You unfastened his jeans, pulling them down. You licked him through his boxers as you toyed with the hem of them. You wanted to see how long he'll let you do this to him.Roman groans and forced your hand off off of his boxers . He
growls slightly and picked you up and threw you on the bed , ripping your clothes off . He kisses your neck and once and a while bite down on the skin. You moan as Roman entered you " oh yes big guy " You moaned out . He smirks and licks up and down on your neck as he pounded into her roughly. He let's one hand down to your pussy and begins to rub you. You moan as roman pleasured you with his cock and fingers. You curled your toes, moaning loudly with about every thrust. "C-Can I cum, big guy ?" You asked in a whimper. Roman smirks and chuckled before pulling out and picked you up in a sitting position , "get on your hands and knees for me " He said smirking at you while licking his lips. You bit your lip to keep from whining at the loss of pleasure. You got on your hands and knees like he told you to. Roman lined himself up with your entrance again and slammed into you . " Fuck yeah big guy " you moaned out as he pounds into you. " Do you like it when I fuck your tight little pussy " Roman asked fucking you faster , " Oh God yes I do " You moaned. You moaned his name loudly. You wasn't sure how much longer you could hold off. Your legs were shaking at this point. " Okay Juliet let go on the count of three " He moaned as he went harder. You moaned and nodded your head on able to speak at this point. Roman smirked down at you " Okay one , two , three " He moans before cumming inside of you . You moan and cum with him . He smirks and pulled you into his chest " I love you Juliet " He said smiling, you smiled and looked at him " I love you to " you said before y'all drifted off to sleep.