Xavier Woods smut

" Hmm are you going to make me scream big daddy tonight" You asked placing your thumb lightly on his big , thick cock. Xavier moaned softly as he felt you on him, bucking his hips up slightly. "You know it," he said, his voice husky from how turned on he was, " Oh tell me about this wonderful thing I'm touching" You begged rubbing his vain with your thumb.
Xavier licked his lips as he looked at her ,"Oh, you mean my big, thick cock that I'm going to fuck you with until you're begging me to stop," he said, drawing out the words to add more emphasis. You smirked and wrapped your hand around his cock and begins to slowly pump him. Xavier let out a groan of pleasure as you did. He glanced at your hand on his cock before looking back at you . He kissed you on the lips passionately, moving you so you was straddling him. You kissed back and moved up so you was straddling his stomach . you bite you lip knowing you made him mad which would make things more fun once he was having his way with you more fun, Xavier growled slightly when you moved up. He gripped your hips, pulling away from the kiss long enough to take off your shirt and bra. He tugged at your bottoms, wanting them off as well. You sit up so he could take your skirt off slightly smirking because you forgot to put panties on .Xavier smirk and took off his short reviling his hard thick 12 inch cock. Xavier smirks wider "No panties. Naughty, naughty little girl," He said teasingly before reaching down and rubbing her clit roughly. "Now ride me," He ordered. You moaned and sink down on him slowly seeing what he'll do. Xavier pulled his hand away, gripping your hips roughly. He repeatedly bucked his hips up into you harshly, taking matters into his up hands. You moaned and lightly puts your hands on his chest. Xavier smirked as you did that. He continued to thrust his hips up, driving himself as deep as he could in you. He reached down to rub your pussy again. " Oh god big daddy give me more of your big , thick cock " You begged as you lowly grinnded on him and his hand, Xavier smirked as he picked up the pace of his thrusts, rubbing your pussy just as quickly. He watched your tits bounce as he did so. Xavier bucked his hips up faster and harder. He used his now free hand to massage your breasts. He leaned forward to take the other in his mouth, sucking gently . You moaned and looked down at Xavier" please big daddy let me come " you begged. Xavier moans as he picked up his speed even more, feeling himself get closer. "Not until I say you can," he growled softly. " Please harder big daddy " You moaned trying not to come, Xavier chuckled softly at your request before giving you what you wanted. He thrusted into you almost as hard as he could. "Scream my name, baby," he growled. " Oh God Xavier" you screamed as he went harder, Xavier smirked as you screamed his name. He loved the sound of it, and it made him thrust even harder and faster. He was getting close to his climax too, knowing it wouldn't be that long now. " Please big daddy I can't hold it much longer " you moaned as pleasure shot through your body.
Xavier went back to holding your hips roughly as he got closer to cumming, his thrusts getting erratic. "Cum for me, baby girl," he growled. " Okay big daddy " you moaned then came around him " "Fuck yeah Sexy unicorrrnnn " you moaned dragging the r and n out out. Xavier came inside of you, moaning your name rather loudly. He still thrusted in you as you both rode out your orgasms. You both fell asleep with him still deep inside of you.