His vows to you

Thanks to MoXbabygirl for the idea

Dean Ambrose

I TAKE YOU AS YOU ARE, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us.

Roman Reigns

TODAY, I PROMISE YOU THIS: I will laugh with you in times of joy, and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us build a home filled with learning, laughter and light, shared freely with all who may live there. Let us be partners, friends and lovers, today and all of the days that follow.

Seth Rollins

I TAKE YOU TO BE MY SPOUSE. I promise to choose you every day, to love you in word and deed, to do the hard work of making now into always. To laugh with you, cry with you, grow with you, and create with you. To honor the divinity in you, of you, and around you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life's adventures. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know, I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself. Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me?

Tyler Breeze

BY THIS RING YOU ARE SANCTIFIED TO ME AS MY WIFEin accordance with the traditions of Moses and Israel. Wear me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is infinitely strong. Many waters cannot quench love, no flood can sweep it away, I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine

Xavier Woods

I, Austin , TAKE YOU, Y/n , to be my wife, and I promise before God and these witnesses, to be your loving and faithful husband. I will be by your side to share with you your happiness and success, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and disappointment. As your companion, I will seek to be open and honest with you, to forgive you as Christ has forgiven me, and to always remind you of the Lord's plans and promises. Forever I devote my love and my life to you from this day forward.