How y'all mess with each other

Thanks to frediaasia for the idea

Dean Ambrose

How he messed with you: Dean would prank you by glueing your favorite shoes to the floor.

How you messed with him : When he tried to grow his beard you would always shave it off in his sleep.

Roman Reigns

How he messed with you: Roman would mess with you by just talking about wrestling with you even on his days off.

How you messed with him. You would cut the butt of his pants out

Seth Rollins

He messed with you: he would hide all of your make- up

How you messed with him: You messed with him by waxing his chest and stomach while he slept.

Tyler Breeze

How he messed with you: He messed with you by doing surprise selfies with you.

How you messed with him: you hide all of his pants that had the word delicious on the ass.

Xavier Woods

How he messed with you: He would hide plastic bugs and snakes on your side of the bed.

How you messed with him: you messed with him by taking his consoles and hiding them.

Enzo Amore

How he messed with you: He messes with you by hiding all of your shirts so you'll have to wear his shirts.

How you messed with him: you mess with him by taking his Jordan's and locking them up.

Big Cass

How he messed with you: He messes with you by holding something out of your reach.

How you messed with him: You messed with him by stealing his brush and run through the house with him chasing you.

Jeff hardy

How he messed with you: He messed with you by hiding your shoes.

How you messed with him: You messed with him by waxing his beard

Randy Orton

How he messed with you: He messed with you by calling your best friends and telling them that you hate them.

How you messed with him: You messed with him by stealing his ring gear and hiding them in different places.