Training

~Stiles ~

It was another normal day for both me Scott, Erica, Boyd, Isaac and Derek who was training all of these to fight as they were in his pack and Derek would teach them how to defend themselves against hunters and other supernatural creatures. I felt sorry for Derek really but that didn't stop me from being amused and the fact Derek was hardly social material as it was let alone leading a pack of teenagers who didn't even take him seriously. " Having Fun their Derek?" I shouted to him with a slight bit of sarcasm, he stopped and glared at me signalling for me to shut up I of course stood their laughing to myself whilst trying to catch a sun tan by sitting on Derek's porch of his house in the woods letting the sun beam down on my pale skin.

I sat their enjoying my time in the sun feeling as know I was on holiday and I sat back shutting my eyes and taking in the nice warm summer breeze until I heard a loud crash which echoed out of the hale house I ran in to see what the commotion was. As I went in I saw Scott and Isaac on the fall viciously fighting one another I went to go and stop them and help however Derek was already getting in the middle. " Stiles go outside now!" He demanded for me to exit the room so I didn't get hurt but I wanted to see how it played out. " Aw Derek you worried about me getting hurt" I mocked pulling a puppy dog face, all of sudden I had a flying Scott heading straight towards me before I could jump out the way he fell on me forcing me to fall back and I hit a table and scratched my arm. "Ouch" I muttered to myself as I gently got up realising everyone was staring at me I was so embarrassed, The room fell quite for a few seconds before an abrupt laughter fill the room at my expense even Derek had to at least smirk to himself. "Told u that u would get hurt" he muttered in a cocky tone I was too busy focused on the blood dripping from my arm to think of a reply to his sly comment.

Derek soon ushered me outside after calming Scott and Isaac down, he may be a douche sometimes but no one could argue the fact he made a good alpha I laughed to myself thinking of how well he was doing to control all the teenagers. "Something funny stiles?" He asked raising one eyebrow and turning on his heel to look at me I was mesmerised I don't know what it was but something about his puzzled face expression made him seem very hot although he was Derek Hale after all everyone had to admit he is hot. Eventually I came back to Earth from my mind and I just shook my head " no, nothing at all" I lied but knew he would just shoot me one of his glares if I said about how well I thought he was doing.

He soon found an aid kit outside on the porch and sat me down to attend to my wounds shaking his head, I couldn't help but bite down hard on my lip as he stitched my wound up on my arm just feeling his skin against my skin made me feel very nervous that and he was sitting rather close to me I couldn't help it my heart rate was speeding up at an increasing rate and that just made me more nervous because I knew Derek would ask about why I'm so nervous and lone behold he did. "What's wrong stiles?" He questioned giving me his hot puzzled facial expression once more. "Nothing." I whispered. " I know your lying stiles I can hear your heart beating faster" he stated slightly annoyed I wasn't just telling him what's wrong. Oh god I thought this is going to get awkward..

~ Hey guys this concludes my first chapter sorry it's abit boring but it will get more exciting this is my first book to write so please let me know what you guys think pls no negative comments cheers. 😊 ~