Mother dont leave

~ 10 years old stiles ~

I was still sitting in the garden thinking when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see my best friend Scott looking down at me eyes filled with sorrow and sadness. "Stiles. Are u okay?" Scott muttered hesitantly already knowing my answer but he didn't really no what else to say. "I just miss my mum" I felt tears start to form in my eyes and Scott just sat on the lawn next to me and just tried to assure me that my mother would be okay.

Soon after when I had calmed down my father came out in a rush yelling that it was time for Scott to go panick written all over his face. "Dad what's going on?" I asked worrying about why my dad was rushing around he stopped and stared at me "it's your mum, son we have to go." He made his way quickly back into the house followed by Scott then followed by me, was I said goodbye to Scott I raced to my dads police car and watched as he drove like a maniac to the hospital cursing under his breath I just sat quietly not wanting to say anything.

We reached the hospital jumped out the car and ran into reception when a woman approached us right away it was Scott's mum. "Noah, she is asking for you and stiles." She sounded so shaken and her eyes were watery I knew which room my mum was in and before John could start moving I ran to the room and stopped when hit with the image of my dying mother coughing in her bed before she turned and gave me a weak smile. "Stiles, baby come here." She whispered she didn't sound at all well then I hesitantly walked over to her side and held her hand tears already stinging at the back of my eyes and I was already getting choked up. "Mummy, pls don't leave me." I spat and felt the tears roll down my cheeks she sighed then embraced me in a tight hug "stiles, I will never leave you and I will always be watching over you." She whispered soothingly into my ear, I let go and saw that she too was now crying I was still holding her hand she looked at me gave me a half smile and muttered "be a good boy and take care of your father.." Her breathing began to get very slow and her eyes were droopy "I love you both." And with that her eyes closed shut and her hand dropped from mine... She was gone my mum is gone.

My dad raced into the room his eyes widening at the sight "Claudia, no" and with that he raced to her side and knelt down and began crying not noticing me sitting in the corner crying. Scotts mum came in hearing the crying and she too was teary then she pulled me out of the room and told me to go and sit in one of the chairs I kicked and screamed I didn't wanna leave my mums side then everything fell black...

..........

~ Stiles present ~

"Nooo!" I shouted sitting up then stopped and wiped my tears away realising that was just a dream I looked around me realising I was in a dark room realising I was kidnapped and grabbed the back of my neck remembering everything that happened before Jackson plunged his claws into the back of my neck. "So you are finally up, phew not gonna lie I thought I killed you for a sec." An evil smirk crept onto his face "well not that I would mind killing you" he then let out a creepy laugh and walked into my view I could now see his piercing glowing red eyes glaring at me I just begun looking for an exit and saw a door ... Behind Jackson. Great. I thought and tried to think of a way I could escape when all of sudden he walked over to the door and told me I was free to leave confused but wanting to get out of here I ran out of the room and out of the house not looking back and headed for the woods I didn't know where I was going I just wanted to get away from Jackson so I kept running.