Origins

~ Stiles P.O.V ~

Derek had said he needed time to think of a plan and that he was going out for a run. That just left me and ben alone in Derek's loft. I couldn't help but ask questions about how this all happened and what happened in bens future ... in my future. He told me that first he needs to do a blocking spell on me to stop lucifer from taking over my body. He mixed some wolfspane, his own blood, my blood and some bones. Once all the ingredients had been added a soaring reddish blue flame erupted, the flame got bigger and brighter until everything went too bright for me to see then everything went dark.

When I woke up I felt a searing pain on my arm where there was a symbol of some kind burnt on my skin it was like a diagonal upside down L with two curved lines going through it. Ben came back into the room with some ice for my arm telling me what just happened was lucifer trying to fight of the spell, however the spell won and the symbol on my arm was called the mark of cain it was created to contain the darkest of creatures however ben had manipulated it into caging lucifer from taking over my body again.

Once my wound/symbol was all bandaged up I began asking ben if he could tell me about how he knows all of this stuff and he told me he would tell me but From the beginning...

~ Ben's P.O.V ~

~ Flashback to ben's past ~

It was a summery day and my uncle Scott was taking me to his old home town beacon hills he wanted to have some bonding time and tell me my family's history it was my 16th birthday it was hard for me since my parents died when I was 3 Scott has basically been a parent to me since they died in a car accident Lilly and Marcus Salvatore.

We arrived in beacon hills it was a sweet small town we drove past uncle scotts old high school beacon hills high and the vets he used to work apparently he left after his boss deaton died it hurt Scott a lot and he always shut down when I asked him about it.

We drove past his old family home which he moved into after his mum moved out and got married to the sheriff Noah stilinski. After a while of driving around he was very silent and he pulled up at a house it was deserted and had been clearly burnt down I asked uncle scott why we were here and he just said if I'm ready to know my history to go in I was unsure what to do but I headed in the decrepid house and two guys were standing there ....