Chapter 22

"I love your lips too. You know how to work me." "Of course I do. I will see you later my love." "See you later baby." They kissed one more time, and Chad left for work. While he was at work, he was able to do a lot. He was also moving a lot quicker. He was able to get half of his employees done by 2. As he was doing the other half, he was singing. He was singing loud, and off key. He was singing Remember Me by T.I. and Mary J. Blige. He was moving really quick. While he was working on his files, Candace was back home getting the rest of the kitchen cleaned up. She left the food in the refrigerator alone. As she was cleaning up the kitchen, she realized how much she had done. As she was cleaning up in the living room, she sat down. Chad finished the files by 3:30. As he was leaving, he called Candace.

He wanted to let her know he was on his way home. When he called her, Candace said, "Hey baby, what are you doing?" "I'm actually leaving. I'm on my way to you right now." "Alright. Please be careful. I will see you soon. I love you." "I love you too." When they hung up, Chad got in his car and headed home. As he was pulling into the driveway, he saw Candace in the window. Candace had stopped packing to see Chad. When he came up to the apartment, he was shocked. It looked a lot emptier. "Baby, how much did you pack today?" "I packed up the rest of the kitchen and I packed up some in the living room. Candace walked over to Chad and gave him a kiss. "Baby, you should go and shower. I will heat dinner up." "Dinner can wait. I have plans for us."

"What plans?" "I want to finish what we started this morning." "Alright, but after a shower." "Will you join me?" "I could use one." Candace lifted up her shirt, and smelled her armpit. She ran into the bathroom. "Baby, I'm not looking presentable for you." "Baby, a house is for free expression, and not first impression. Haven't you ever watched that movie Yours, Mine and Ours." "Oh my gosh, I haven't seen that movie in forever. I do remember that though. I see your point. I just want to look good for you." "Baby, you being you is what looks good to me. You don't need anything else." "Of course you would say that." Chad went in the bathroom. He stood behind her as she was stripping down. He started kissing her on her neck. She turned around and undressed him.

When they got in the shower, they washed each other down. As they were coming out, Chad popped Candace on her butt. "Babe, I'm wet and that hurt." "I'm sorry. I like it when it jiggles." "Of course you do." They dried off, and went in the room. As Candace was putting on her tank top, Candace put on a pair of boxers, and plopped on the bed. "Baby, you are too much." "Oh no honey, you are the one who is too much. I want that body, and you are stopping it by getting dressed." Candace pulled her pants down, and plopped on the bed. Chad said, "come here baby." Candace scooted closer to him. The moment he had her in his arms, it was a done deal. He cupped her cheek, and started kissing her. As they were kissing, Candace and Chad stretched out on the bed.

As they were kissing, Chad climbed on top of her. He started kissing her down her body. When he got to her breasts, he took her tank top off, and unclipped her bra. "Baby, these look so big and juicy." "What are you thinking?" "I'm thinking about taking them." He did just that. He stuck each one in his mouth. He took his time and sucked. He massaged them as he was sucking. He sucked on her tit nice and slowly. Then he started going faster and harder. Chad wanted to relish in the moment. He wanted her to know how much her body means to him. "Baby, you are so beautiful and I am going to cherish you. I believe God wanted us to be together. We are meant for each other." "You are right my love." They started kissing each other again. Chad slid down to her sex and started kissing her. Her spread her legs open and stuck his tongue in.

He just went to town. He sucked and licked her all up. He had Candace moaning and saying his name. He fingered her and sucked his fingers from her cum. When he thought she was ready, he stuck his dick in. Candace and Chad went for four hours. Around 8, they had stopped, and were taking a shower again. They ate, and sat on the couch. When they turned on the TV, they started looking through the channels. They saw Yours, Mine and Ours was on. Candace started laughing. Chad said, "okay, this is a coincidence. I'm going to record it too." He pressed record, and they kept watching TV. They watched the movie, and ended up falling asleep on the couch. When they got up it was 4:33 in the morning. Candace and Chad got up, and went in the room.