Chapter 11

"I don't know what I would do without you. You make me feel so wanted. I can feel the love you have for me." "I'm glad you can feel it. I cherish the time we have together. I don't know why you won't just tell me to quit writing when you want my attention." "I don't tell you that because I know you wouldn't tell me to quit work because you want to see me more." "You're right. That doesn't mean when we are home, I want you working then." "I can live with that. I love you baby. I really do. I care about you and your well-being. I want you to know how much you mean to me."

"I know what that means." "What are you thinking?" "I'm thinking you are about to say about us making our relationship official." "Baby, what's so wrong with marrying me?" "There's nothing wrong with marrying you. I just don't want to be one of those people who gets married, and then ends up divorced." "Baby, why do you think that will happen?" "I think it will happen because of the relationships around me. The only people who have stayed married are my grandparents on my dad's side before my grandpa passed, and my mom and dad."

"Baby, they aren't us. You got to give us a chance." "I want to give us a chance. I just don't want to end up hurt. If you hurt me, you will definitely see how mad I can get." "Believe me, I don't want to see you angry with me." "I'm glad you don't, but you sound scared of me. I don't want you to be scared of me." "It's not that I'm scared of you. I don't want you to leave me. I want to show you what real love is like." "I have seen it, but I have never experienced it." "Baby, just because you watch how your parents interact, it doesn't mean they are the only ones with that type of love."

"I was referring to a couple I knew across the hall from my apartment. Mrs. Johnson and her husband are in their 80's and even though they argue, and drive each other up the wall, they still love each other. They still manage to keep each other company. Mrs. Johnson told me one time, 'darling listen to me, you don't have to see the love to know it's there, but if you still find yourself going to bed at night, wrapped up in your husbands arms at my age, you know that means your love is close to everlasting."' "That's pretty good advice."

"She was very wise. I am going to visit her soon. I want you to come with me. I want to introduce her to the man I plan on marrying." "Does that mean you will marry me?" "Yes, I will marry you. You got to get the ring. It also takes a year to plan a wedding. I want to invite all those who like me, and hate me. That way I can keep watch of all the skanks." Chad started laughing. "Baby, you are too much. What's the point of them coming?" "I want them to know you are mine. That way when they try to double cross me, they will know why I am rearranging their faces."

"My baby has a mean streak." "It's not that. I just don't want anything ruining what's mine. If you try something, oh boy, best believe you will hear it from me." "I believe I know better." Candace started laughing. When the nurse came in, Candace sat back down. She wanted to hear clearly what the doctor was going to say. The nurse checked his vital signs and called the doctor in. When the doctor came in, she said, "Mr. Ventura I believe you are all set to go home. You just have to sign your release forms." Chad said, "thank you doctor." "You're welcome. Just be careful on the road."

"I understand." When Chad got out of the bed, Candace grabbed his stuff, and walked with him towards the bathroom. She handed him his clothes, and he got dressed. When he came out, Candace and him walked to the reception desk. He signed the release form, and they headed to Candace's car. When they got in the car, Chad said, "baby, we will only have your car for right now. I am going to need you to do more for me now." "Baby, I can handle it." "Of course you can. I'm just letting you know." "I know, besides Jerry is supposed to be bringing your files today."

While Candace was driving back to the house, Chad was on the phone with Jerry. While Chad was on the phone with Jerry, he told him about all the files he needed. Jerry said, "I can do that. I'm already at the office. Don't worry, I can get them to you." "Can you bring them today?" "I can bring it. Do you want it after work hours, or during?" "Bring it as soon as you get off the phone with me." "Alright sir, I'm heading out now." When they got off the phone, Jerry got in his Mazda 3 and headed over to Chad and Candace's apartment.

When Candace and Chad got to the house, Candace made sure she had Chad set up for where he could work. When she got him situated, she made him a grilled 3 decker pastrami on rye sandwich. When she gave it to him, Chad said, "come here baby." Candace went in front of him said, "what is it, baby?" "I want to get a little action." "Babe, you just came from out the hospital, and you want that?" "Yes I want that. I want to have my women in my arms, making me feel good." "I will do it, but after Jerry leaves. Did you forget he is supposed to be coming?"

"I didn't forget. I am trying to get some, before he comes." "Baby, we are not going to have time." "Baby, just give me 15 minutes." "Okay, but you owe me for when you feel better." "Baby, I feel better now. I can prove it." He took Candace by her waist and put her on top of him. He started kissing her down her neck. As he was kissing her neck, Candace stretched her neck to give him access. When he got to her chest, he opened her shirt, and start kissing her down to her breasts. He got one from out of her bra and started nibbling on her tit. He started sucking real hard, and did the same to the other.

While he was doing that, Candace was moaning. Chad moved down her body, kissing her all the way through. When he got to her pussy, he could feel her wetness through her pants. He said, "Oh baby, you are so wet right now. I'm going to love this." He got her to pull her pants down and he opened her up. He stuck his tongue in and went to town. When he got down, he looked up at Candace, and saw she was looking at him with lustful eyes. Candace stood up, and Chad slid down his pants, and boxers. Candace sat back on top of him, and she guided his dick into her.

While they were having sex, both of them were moaning. Chad had to run to the bathroom to release. While he was in the bathroom, Candace was fixing herself up. She went in the bedroom, and got out some clothes. When Chad came out, she took a shower. While Candace was in the shower, Chad sent a text to Jerry to find out where he was. All of a sudden, Chad heard a knock on the door. He looked through the peephole and saw Jerry. He opened the door to let him in. When he walked in, Jerry said, "hello sir, I bought the files you asked for."

"Thank you, Jerry." They went to the table and sat down. Chad had to get up, to get a pillow for his back. When he came back, him and Jerry started going over the contracts. While they were walking, Candace came out the bathroom. She started another load of clothes. She asked Jerry if he wanted anything. "Yes please, do you have water?" "We sure do." Candace grabbed him a water, and got Chad a mountain dew." "Boss, you do realize mountain dew has a lot of sugar in it right?" "Jerry, I do know that. I love to drink it when I am home. I am in the comfort of my own space here, so I can enjoy it more." "Sounds reasonable."

"That is my dear friend." While they were working, Candace went back to her manuscript. She wanted Chad to read it. She knew he was already working, she put it aside. She started typing up some of her other stories. She wanted to keep everything organized. She started typing, and she pulled out her flash drive. She wanted to save it, that way it would be in more than one place. She loaded up each one onto her flash drive. She went back to typing. When she got done, she started rewriting one, called One Sweet Day. She wanted her stories to be perfect.

She figured out since she is older, her vocabulary and imagination has improved over time. Candace spent 5 hours in that room. She was working on her stories. While she was working, Chad and Jerry, had read and signed 6 of the 12 files. Chad had stopped to go check on Candace. When he knocked on the door, Candace said, "come in." Chad stuck his head in. He said, "baby, I'm just checking on you. I wanted to see how you were doing in here." "I'm doing good. I just want you to look over this one story when you aren't too tired." "I can look over it when we are done."

"It can wait until tomorrow. I know you are already working on files. I don't want to overwhelm you with it." "Baby, you don't overwhelm me. Besides, this story is about us. I want to read it, and see how close you got with the characters for them to be like us." "I think you are going to be scared of how close they are." "I wouldn't be scared. I think I will be mighty impressed. Besides, I love reading your work." "Alright then. It's sitting by the printer." Chad walked over to the printer and grabbed the stack. He took it with him out to the dining room.