Chapter 15: Final

Hey guys!!!! I know I left on a cliff hanger so I'm just going to finish up this story since I started it years ago and I'm kind of growing out of this so here we go!

3 years later

"Hey Austin can you pick up Rose from school today?" Shouted Becca as she was getting ready for work. "Sure!" Said Austin as he got his coffee in the kitchen. Becca was looking over at the pictures on the wall of her and Austin's wedding. Austin comes into the room holding their newborn son, Jackson. "Wow, I can't believe how fast time has gone by." Said Becca. "I know it felt like it was just yesterday when we met in Miami and you were just a little fan girl." Said Austin while laughing. "And I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. You got your dream of having a singing career and I got mine, meeting you and falling in love." Becca said smiling. "I love you Becca." Said Austin. "I love you too." Said Becca as they both smiled at their new baby.

Happily Ever After!!

So, that is officially the end of the story. Thanks for reading it for all these years. Also, the girl that went into Austin's studio in the last part was a back up singer for Austin's future song that he sang to Becca at their wedding. So thanks guys I'll miss this!
- Cheyenne (@idkkcheyenne)