Chapter 13

Austin's POV

"Wait Zach you did what?" I said practically yelling at him. "I invited Becca and Sam here." He answered me. I'm so nervous that the Mahomies will find out about me and Becca kissing last night and now this. Just great. I decided to check twitter and I started reading my timeline. "Why is that Becca bitch going to your studio?" "Aw I'm so happy that Austin has a crush on a Mahomie!!!" Wow some Mahomies are crazy. I put down my phone and Becca and Sam walked in. "Hey guys!" They both said to all of us. Me, AC, Robert and Zach were here. I just wanted to record a new song I've been writing. "Hey Sam! Hey Becca!" We all answered. Before Becca came over to me I decided to go into the recording booth. "Wanna hear his new song guys?" AC said to them. "Sure!" They both answered.

*Sings All I Ever Need*

Becca's POV

"OMG THAT WAS PERFECT AUSTIN!!!!" I scream a little too loud. He comes out of the booth to give me a hug and says thanks. We all take some pictures and Austin posts one of all of us on Instagram and follows me and Sam. My phone immediately starts blowing up. In my head I'm thinking "I CANT BELIEVE IM SITTING HERE WITH THE AUSTIN MAHONE IN HIS STUDIO AND HE JUST FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM AND I KISSED HIM LAST NIGHT...wait" I stop thinking to myself as I remember our kiss last night. It felt like fireworks were going on throughout my body...but what if he doesn't feel the same way..."Austin do you want to go outside and meet fans with us?" The guys ask him. "Nah I'm gonna chill in here for a bit" he says back to them. "Becca? Sam? Y'all wanna come?" Robert asks us. "Actually I'll go but Becca you should stay in here with Austin!" She says and runs out. Well okay then thanks Sam...

"Sooo Becca...how are you?" Austin turns to me and asks. "Um pretty good how about you?" "I'm good I'm good" he answers. "That was a really amazing song." "Thanks...I wrote it like 3 days ago..." "Oh wow!! That's cool!" I say kinda getting nervous. "Becca..there's something I really need to tell you..." Austin says to me. "I remember the day I followed you on twitter it was back in 2011. You only had like 100 followers...I thought you were beautiful. I always creeped on your profile but I never tweeted you in case you found out. I fell for you that day. I remember reading all your tweets and though they were still cute and I still do I even get them sent to my phone. I was waiting for the right time to finally tell you and it was perfect that you were coming here for the summer. I love spending time with you. I wrote this song for you. Becca, you're all I ever need. Will you please be my girlfriend?" Austin finally finished and asked me. I think to myself for a second about how I always dreamed of this exact moment. "Austin YES YES 10000000x YES!" I hug him so tight and then kiss him. There are those fireworks again. I couldn't be anymore happier than I am right now. Who knew an ordinary Mahomie would be dating Austin Carter Mahone.

Hey guys! I'm not sure if I'm going to add anymore to this or keep this as the ending! If you could comment and please tell me that would be helpful! Ily tweet me @ameezyftzach