Chapter 11: Darkness Rises

~ Hailey's POV~

"NO!"

"Hailey. Please do not make this harder than it needs to be".

"I won't accept this- I cannot just sit here and refuse not to do anything!"

"Hailey it will all be over soon!"

"I haven't given up the fight yet".

"Hailey you are unstable right now. I'm trying to help you! Those people out there- those people who turned their backs on me; stranded you. I would NEVER abandon you. I'm here right now- where are they? If they care SO much about you- where are they?"

"Y-you!" I screeched in his face.

"What was that?"

"It's because of you! Jc would never leave me. Connor would never leave me! My mom would NEVER-"

"Looks like you don't know everything". He stared blankly outside of the window before he turned back towards me.

"Why would you tell me this?"

"So you could understand why it has to be done" he looked back to me and approached the bed slowly. 

"No-no get away!" I tired pushing him as he moved closer. "Stop!" 

He sat on the edge of the bed and cresses my cheek. "It will be all over soon. Please. Hailey he doesn't love you- I- you'll see soon enough" he sighed I'm discust. 

"No!" I pushed him away. He laughed and turned back. 

"Soon you'll see" he laughed again. 

"Connor! Someone please!" I begged.

"You shouldn't of done that!" He hissed.

"PLEASE!" I screamed. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" 

I never thought help would come soon enough... I was so releaved, I began to cry at who was at the door. 

"Hailey!" He gasped, realized to see me.

"Jc" I cried. 

He sneered at Ricardo. "You shouldn't be here! You let you in?!"

"That's none of your concern! She's mine! She was mine first!" He lunged at Jc and threw him against the wall. I screamed as he wailed on Jc. I knew I was meant to do something but the pain made it impossible to move. 

"Jc!" I screamed as Ricardo picked Jc up and threw him against the window. "This ends now! You bitch I told you to stay away! You never learn do you!" He laughed and cocked his gun. "This bullshit ends!" 

BANG!

I screamed, loud enough and in pain to cause the machines to go crazy- I had no idea what was going on. I cried and the more I cried the more the pain took over. Soon all I could see was a bright light- screaming captivated my ears I had lost it. Was I dying? Was it finally my time? The light took over the whole room as I felt arms around me. God? An angel? I was confused as they vigorously shook me. They screamed, I screamed and soon all I saw was nothing. 

~

Hello, I apologize it's short; however I am on vacation at the time. But I am still writing- also I would like to point out that this book is ending soon; I have already decided on how I want it to end. I am very excited yet sad it is already coming to an end. I have loved this story and all these characters. After this story has finished I will go back and edit both stories. And then begin a few new ones- hopefully they'll be exciting and dramatic as this one. I implore you to try and be open to them. :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thoughts on what happened next? How do you think the story will end?

Your support has meant the world, thank you. ❤️