Chapter 3: Silence

umm hi, sorry it's been 84 years since i've updated, school man.

i've been trying t get used to school, and yeah. sorry.

but enjoy!

~

numb. cold. dark. i heard voices. adrenaline sparked throughout my body. i felt it from my fingertips down to my toes. i had goosebumps, as i only had seconds to react before i was on the floor. but i was calm, i wasn't scared or anxious. i was peaceful. wind blowed my hair onto my face, as i was falling.

yelling was all around, i fell into someone's arms. they held me tight, as they embraced me tight, pulling me closer into their chest. a hand grazed over my face, as my hair was pushed from my face. cold, i was cold. when they touched me, i felt sparks, i could feel it within my body, all the way down to my feet.

my breathing was calm and slow. i felt my eyes flutter, as i grew tired. yelling interjected my thoughts. many footsteps ringed in my ears, for i was surrounded by who knows how many people.

i was pulled up, someone sat me up as more yelling came in and interjected. cries, many people cried for me. i felt pressure on my stomach, for what i couldn't tell. i felt uneasy, as someone picked me up in their arms and began walking.

lights flashed, as i tried to keep my eyes open. i tired to speak, but i fell silent. for i couldn't.

i wanted to scream, for someone to tell me what was going on?!

~

the next thing i knew it was all dark. i tired screaming, talking, moving. nothing. silence was my only alibi. 

someone please tell me what's going on?

"hello?" i tried to call out. please, i'm confused and i want to know what happened. is everyone okay? where are they now?

"please, someone!" i felt like i was yelling into oblivion. no one could hear my screams. it was silent. silence was all i had.

"HELP!" i screamed inside, could no one hear my screams?

i heard murmuring in the background. someone was here, i could hear them, but silence is what they heard from me.

am i dead? i asked out loud.

someone help me please, i'm only eighteen. i have my whole life ahead of me.

the voices grew louder. and louder, until they sounded as if they were yelling at me. STOP. MAKE THE VOICES STOP.

silence fell, for only a whisper voice remained.

"wake up" it whispered to me.

i was trying, it's like my body didn't want to listen. i wanted to wake up, i wanted to be okay. my mind and body were on two different pages.

please, i begged. please, help me.

"Hailey, you can do it. please wake up, all of us are waiting for you" it whispered once more.

i felt helpless in this situation, i felt the voice walk away. for now i was alone, and i wished the voice would speak again. once again silence was all i had now.

i need to wake up, if no one was going to help me. i was going to find enough strength in my numb body. i felt my fingertips flinch, i felt the sheets. i guess it was a start. i gripped the sheet in my hand. i smiled at myself, progress. i did the same thing with my other hand, i felt the sheets in my hands.

i forced my eyes to open, and when i did i was light.

i was awake, and i knew who did this to me.

it was only a matter of time.

i knew everything.

~

are y'all happy now?

jesus, like all of you were yelling at me to make Hailey wake up. so i did, and she knows everything, including who did this to her ;)

i hope you liked it.

more to come soon :)

sorry for any mistakes :p

i love you

thanks for reading.