《2》

____🌹___

"Why?" You mummbled
You picked up your phone and held it to your ear.

"Hello mum?" You said while wiping your apron down.
" how are you my dear? have you eaten? It's quite late, did i wake you up?" Your mum rambled on.

" it's great here. And i'm fine but please. I'm trying to work and i told you many times not to disturb me when I'm busy" you enraged.

"I'm sorry, i shall let you go but be sure to call me if something happens. Love you!" She said on the other side of the phone.

" i love you too, bye ~ " you said while ending the call.

You took a deep breath and walked towards the change room.

You slowly got undressed yourself out of your uniform and packed your bags to go home.

Before you could leave, Namjoon came running up to you with a red coloured hard candy which tasted like artifical strawberry.

" I'm sorry about before , anyways get home safely " he said as he put the candy into your mouth.

You were shocked but you just smiled.
When you and Namjoon were younger you both would eat this candy every weekend together, it brang back so many memories.

You waved and walked out.
Suddenly to see a black expensive car waiting outside the restaurant.
It looked like it was waiting for someone, you were quite curious but you just continued walking home.

Suddenly a man in a suit yelled across the street, you turned back in shock to find out it was you.

" young lady, your master is waiting for you. " he said in a sturdy and vigorous tone.

" it's 10 pm? Can't i see him tomorrow?" you said sighing.
" you must not. You will be punished if you do. " he shouted

You didn't bother saying anything else because he wouldn't get off your back.

You sat in the car and he locked it, all you could do was stare at the window and the dark, cloudy sky.

It took around 5 or so minutes to arrive and when the fellow opened the door all you could see was a white large house with large, shiny windows.

You wowed as you walked through the garden, it smelt lovely and also looked wonderful.
" he lives here ?! " you mummbled to yourself.

Suddenly the door flung open and you saw Jimin standing there in a plain, white tee and black, baggy trackies.
He looks good in almost everything..

"Come in Y/N " Jimin said while grabbing your wrist tightly.
You didn't respond but just dragged yourself inside.
As expect.. The house was gorgeous inside aswell.

It was very white and clean, as if nobody lived here.

This house looked quite lonely and it had so many pathways to many rooms, you wanted to explore all of them.

"Nice house" you smiled.
" you better get used to it. You'll be staying with me for a while." He grinned and walked off.

You followed him towards the kitchen, the kitchen was white but had black marble on the benches. It was a dream house, you loved every single bit of it.

" cook me something " he said while looking at his phone.
" but it's so late? " you chuckled.
" true. But you never served me anything? " he glared at you.

You quickly looked around the kichen and started preparing something as fast as you could.

Suddenly you felt breathing on your left shoulder, it tickled.
Jimin wrapped his hands around your waist and hugged you gently.

It felt so nice until he kissed your neck, you began to feel uncomfortable so you pushed him away from you.

" please don't touch me! " you shouted
He grinned and put his hand around your thighs.

" don't tell me what to do... do you want me to punish you?" He said while biting his bottom lip.

"Stop!" you said while pushing his hands away again.
He was triggered and glared at you.

Thus, making you take the smallest steps away.
He walked towards you but you ran straight past him towards the entrance.

He didn't say anything or chase after you but stared at you with disapproval.

As you were running you trip over the steps but someone catches you before you hit the ground.

You look up to see someone who also looks wealthy and handsome.
" sorry ! " you said while bowing and running off.

He wraps his hands around your small wrist and pulls you in for a hug

" hello my princess." -??