《19》

___🌹___

" i want more affection than that. " he smirked and pulled you into a kiss.
This kiss was magical.

"Jimin.." you blushed tightly glassing your fists. " Y/n you are so important to me " he smiled.

" i love you" you smiled.

"Lets go home" he chuckled dragging you behind him.

The broad light contrasted off his pale, sliky skin. Jimin was diamond. he glistened even through the dark atmosphere.
were you ever going to fit in?

" it's your birthday soon y/n.." Jimin kicked the broken part of the concrete around acting 'cool'. " wow you remembered!"
you exclaimed.

"do you think i'm that dumb? i'm your boyfriend of course i know!" he blushed.

"you're soo cute!" you hugged him from behind.

"lets plan a birthday dinner" he smiled while grabbing your ice cold hands and shoving it into his jacket.

"dinner.." you grinned

___🌹___

Hey sweetie, just letting you know that your father and i are popping by for your birthday tomorrow.
just wanted you to know because you seem to constantly overwork yourself.

love mum (mom), xox.
-

"WHAT THE HECK!" you began freaking out.
You pace around the room trying to figure out a solution to avoid them.

"Out of all years i just wanted to spend this years birthday with someone special..." you laid on you belly sulking.

-incoming call from Jimin-

"shit shit shit!" you hesitated whilst you coughed to clear your throat.

"Hello!'' you enthusiastically answered trying to fake the stress.
"Whats up Y/n?"
"nothing just the sky... i mean good! ..wait what?" you blabbered.

"why are you acting so strange?" he replied with a concerned voice.
"oh nothing just have lots of homework!" you laughed awkwardly. " we're on break remember?" he stated in an assertive tone.

" well i can't explain on the phone so lets meet up after work." You immediately respond.

"alright then.. bye." he sounded kind of frustrated.
" byeee!!!" you yelled and hung up quickly.

'HOWWW do you explain this?!" you shouted.
"How COME this only happens to ME!!" You squealed.

Suddenly you hear loud bangs agaisnt your wall, causing you to become shook.

"KEEP QUIET IN THERE!!" your neighbor yells.
"ahhh soo sorry!" you tiptoed away from the wall.

You got ready and left for work.
as you arrived you saw Sohee waiting impatiently at the resturant tables constantly looking around eagerly.

" wow i suddenly feel sick " you sighed and opened the door.

" OMG Y/N i waited here for you!" she cheered and ran towards you.
" of course you did. how did you know i worked here?" You smiled twitching slightly uncomfortably.