《10》

" i think your very special.. " Jungkook smirked

" what... " you gasped in shock.
" you seem very special..." he smiled
" what do you mean?!" You blushed
" Oh.. i mean to Jimin of course" he laughed blissfully.

"I'm special to Jimin? Lies..all he does is treat me like an outcast... I'm only a slave." You Anxiously stated.

" that's the thing. He troubles to express himself, but from my point of view you are different." He gloomfully smiled.

" really.. but how am i different?" You sighed
" lets see.." he said taking a deep breath and resting his back against the cushions.

" well.. Jimin treats you better than his past girls? His never done anything for anybody unless he like them. " he pushed back his hair peacefully.

" ahh.." you smiled slightly
" he even took you to school." He smirked
" so... your saying he likes me? " you grinned.

" hmm something like that... how do you feel about him? " he questioned
" well.. i don't really know yet " you hesitated and turned bright red.

" i can see your answer, no need for the unnecessary objections " he smiled faintly.

You sat there with your head facing down and played with your fingers.
" no need to be embarrassed. " he laughed and patted your head gently.
" well.. I'm off." He stood up and began walking off.

" ohh bye.. " you quietly mummbled.
He turned around slowly and waved, " smile Y/N .. you look beautiful when you smile so happily. " he winked and walked off.

You blushed deeply and held your cheeks a little embarrased.
" beautiful? " you stuttered and smiled
" thank you Jungkookie ~ " you smiled and stood up.

You heard the door close, which meant Jungkook left.

You stood there and then decided to go back to bed, but you couldn't understand why Jimin treated you unfairly...

" he likes me? " You mummbled
You glanced at Jimin laying on the couch, "he sleeps so gracefully but yet he looks adorable... " you giggled.

You walked over to him and placed a soft, brown blanket on top of him.
His muscular arm laid beside him and he pouted slightly which made him look like a kid.

You inspected him for awhile, his facial details was so flawless.
He had baby smooth skin , and a cute button nose...
You pushed his fringe out of his eyes and smiled as you continued to gaze at Jimin.

You could stare at him all night but it probably wasn't a good idea so you closed the lamp on the small table beside the couch and headed up stairs.

You laid in your bed sheets for a while, tossing and turning.

You couldn't seem to get to sleep but before you knew it you were dead asleep.

You open your eyes and stared at the ceiling.

You yawned and stretched out your arms.

" i can't get uppp!!" You cried tiredly.
Soon enough you decided to get up.
" i have to make breakfast !" You rolled you eyes and changed into yesterdays clothes.