《7》

____🌹____

Before anything got even worse you blocked Jimin from touching Taehyung again.

Jimin scrunched his face and held your wrist.

" she's mine !" He growled while tighting his grip of your wrist.
You couldn't pull yourself away.
Suddenly Jimin pulled you in for a kiss and placed his lips roughly onto yours.

Many things ran through your head at that point..
Was Jimin really kissing you? Did he really place his plumb, juicy lips onto yours?

" hmmph.." you squealed and tried to escape but Jimin had a firm grip around your elbows.
He lets go roughly and stares deeply into your eyes.

There was definitely something wrong whilst looking through his painful glare infront of you.
" Jimin? " you mummbled
He stared at you and sighed.
He was really upset but you had no idea why..

" Jimin. I'm sorry.." you stuttered and hugged him gently.
Taehyung stared in shock and stood up.
He violently pushed Jimin away and held you.

" Jimin is a bad guy... All he does is play with girls feelings and ends up breaking their hearts." He shouted.
Jimin stood there in disgust and glared.

" don't tell her lies you selfish brat! " he growled and pulled you out of Taehyungs reach.
" please stop!! " you yelled
Taehyung grabbed you angrily while giving Jimin a death stare.

" stop. " you cried and distanced
yourself from both of them.
" I will decide what i want! " you shouted

There was a long awkard minute of
slience..
" whats wrong with you idiots..I have feelings too! " you shouted while tears rolled down your cheeks.

They stood there looking down at the ground as if there as if they were getting lectured.

" you know, i thought you both were actually nice guys... clearly i was wrong. I cannot tolerate this bullshit." you took a deep breath trying to calm down .

" Y/N.." Taehyung mummbled
" i dont want to hear it. I'd like to be alone right now." You said while angrily taking off your apron andand dashing outside.

As you exit you see Namjoon entering so you quickly wipe the tears from your face and ignore him.
" Y/N .. I'm soo sorry!" He shouted
" Y/N... " Namjoon said while he had a glimpse of your puffy red eyes.
"Was she crying??" he said worriedly and ran inside.

It was a long night... A very long night.
You decided it would be best to get to bed.

But you could not sleep at all.. you tossed and turned but you couldn't understand why Jimin kissed you or either argued for you..

" was he perhaps jealous?!" You questioned in curiosity.
You sighed and closed your eyes.
Right before you knew it you fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up and stared at the plain, white ceiling.
" did i overreact? " you cringed when you thought about it.

"Ugh! I have to apologize to Taehyung in art class." You sighed.

You managed to pull youself out of your comfortable bed and changed into a new pair of clothes.