Test #1?

"Because it's time for your actual test!"

As I heard those words, my heart started beating faster. I looked at Jin Ki oppa and he looked back at me. He must have noticed I was nervous, because his next action made me feel better.

"(y/n), my only advise for you is to be strong! If you can do that and never give up, I assure you, you can do it and pass this test. This tests are something that would make you think it is impossible, but never think it is, just think positive and don't quit! Most people thought that is was impossible and left your world." I nodded my head, as he said his advise while putting his hands on my shoulder.

"(y/n), I truly like you and I want you to pass, but you have to do your very best in order to do so. To be honest, I think you are the very first that I actually cared for, so please pass this test for your and my sake." he continued with a sincere look plastered in his face.

I took a deep breath as I put my hands in my heart, trying to calm down a bit. Jin Ki removed his hands from my shoulders and gave me another small smile. "I know you can do it! I will be watching you as you go through the test." he said as I nodded and gave him a small smile back, telling him I am ready.

"Then, your tests starts now!" he said as the giant doors behind him opened.

As the giant doors were opening, loud noises were being heard. In the other side of the door was an empty room. I looked at Jin Ki oppa, a confuse expression in my face.

"Just go in, you'll know." he said and i followed. I walked up there with Jin Ki oppa following behind me.

Then, the giant doors closed by itself. After a few seconds of an awkward silence, something appeared in front of me.

A Table. A Table? Suddenly, in top of the table were different kinds of balls, basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, and football. I looked at Jin Ki oppa for some help. "For your first test, you have to play any of this sports. Your opponent should be coming soon." he stated, explaining your very first test.

I took the volleyball and started bouncing it. Out of the four sports, volleyball was my bestest sport to play.  As I bounced the ball many times, I searched everywhere for my opponent. "Is she coming?" I asked Jin Ki Oppa. "Oh she's already in the opposite side." Jin Ki Oppa stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still not able to see my volleyball opponent. "It's just that she is practically invincible." he said calmly, giving me a smile right after.

I looked at him with an expression that tells him, "Are you serious?" I looked at m y invincible opponent and smiled awkwardly, as i could not see her.

I started the game and sent the ball flying over the net. After a few second, it came back to me, i hit the ball back and stayed on the right send, thinking she would send the ball flying in this direction. However, the ball flied over to the left side, living me speechless

"She is invincible, not fair!" i stated, almost yelling. "It's between life and death afterall." he shrugged. "I thought you wanted me to live." i mumbled to myself and continued on the game.

Meanwhile~

EXO had been practicing for their new song LOTTO. (AN: Have you guys seen their new song LOTTO?😍) After a few dance practice, everyone gathered around Kai, who was watching and guiding the other member's way to dance. "Kai, you should get better soon!" Chen stated, sitting in the couch.

"I can't believe you broke your ankle, you should have stopped dancing before it became a lot more serious." Baekhyun worried over his precious, younger member.

"Sorry, hyung. I never thought it would be that serious, I thought it would go away the next day." Kai responded back to his hyung.

"How are you going to explain that to Stargirl?" Sehun asked, breathing heavily. "Talking about Stargirl, its been days since she last opened her eyes. How long will she stay in that state?" Chen worried over his 'little sister'.

"I wish she would wake up already..." they all sighed as they nodded at Suho's statement.

"Have the police found out about the 'suspect'?" Lay asked, breaking the silence. "Nope, I haven't heard any news yet." Xiumin answered, sitting at the floor.

"Neither did I" the others have stated. "Whoever had poisoned her, why would they do that?" Chanyeol had started wondering. "They should confess soon." D.O bluntly stated.

"Anyways, does Stargirl have any friends in school?" Baekhyun asked. "She probably does, she needs to have at least 1, right? Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"I want to ask them if anyone had been bullying her all this time and hated her." Bakehyun answered. "But Stargirl is such an innocent, nice girl. Why would they?" Chen started worrying.

"Well whatever it is, hopefully they will stop." Suho stated. Suddenly someone's phone was ringing. "Who is it?" Lay asked Sehun, who picked his phone up from the couch.

"Its Kris hyung!" Sehun had almost yelled. Sehun picked up the call and answered with a 'Hello'.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Sehun asked, while the others had gathered around him to listen. "Have you guys checked on Stargirl, yet?" Kris had asked. "No, not yet, Hyung. We just finished our dance practice." Sehun had answered. "Oh really? Well tell me how her condition is after you check on her." Kris stated.

"Okay~" Sehun bluntly agreed. "Hyung! What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked, leaning into Chanyeol's back. "I just finished filming my seen for the day." Kris had replied. "Oh I have to go. We have to discuss about the filming for tomorrow." Kris had exclaimed and ended the call.

As the call ended, they all sat back down. "If we hadn't met Stargirl, we wouldn't have been this close to Kris Hyung, Luhan Hyung, and Tao." Suho had sighed, remembering their first encounter with the former EXO members.

"Anyways, let's go check on her in the hospital." Xiumin had stated, getting up. "Don't get caught like last time!" Suho yelled to everyone. "OKAY~" the other members yelled.