Chapter 16

Enjoy and dont forget to comment as much as you want :)

Applejack noticed a change in Rainbow's behavior. She was happier and more talkative when around them.

Applejack was sitting beside Rainbow Dash. Her rainbow colored hair was flying and flowing as she moved around with a ton of energy. She had a huge smile as she talked about the soccer game she had the day before. Applejack was just watching her, listening to her every word.

"And so yeah. It was so awesome".

Rainbow crossed her arms.

"We were on fire out there".

She unfolded them as quickly as she had folded them. As she talked, she used her hands for motions.

"The feeling of the adrenaline and the excitement of the game was awesome. I felt like I was so free".

Rainbow flopped on Applejack's lap. She sighed dramatically, looking at Applejack.

"Hi".

Applejack grinned. "Hey there, beautiful".

Rainbow froze at the nickname. A blush spread on her cheeks. Applejack had made it her mission to show Rainbow that she was beautiful and speacial to her. Of course, Rainbow being Rainbow, she didn't believe it.

Applejack wasn't going to give up easily.

Applejack poked her cheek. Rainbow turned away, covering her face. Applejack smirked. She looked up to see the girls looking at them.

She mouthed silently, "Is she smiling??".

Rarity gave a nod. Applejack looked down at Rainbow. Rainbow sat up. She looked at Applejack shyly.

"Thank you", she said, her voice quiet and soft much like a child.

Applejack wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. She kissed her cheek.

"Ew", Rainbow giggled. "Mushy gushy kisses. I love it but it's groooossss".

Applejack wrapped her other arm around her, holding her trapped in her embrace.

"Then ah won't stop".

Applejack kissed her all over her face. She grabbed Rainbow's wrists so she couldn't pull away. Rainbow giggled.

"That tickles, AJ. Stop and let go. You know I don't like physical contact".

She giggled as Applejack tickled her.

"But chur so cute", Applejack said. "Ah don't wanna let you go".

Rainbow's wrists were released. Rainbow attempted to leap off the couch but was stopped. Arms wrapped around her waist and stomach. Fingers found her sides.

Rainbow laughed loudly as she was tickled. She squirmed and wiggled but it was no use. Applejack and Rainbow fell to the floor. Applejack got on top of Rainbow, still attacking her sides.

"Please", Rainbow laughed. "Let me go!!.

Applejack grinned. "Nah. Not yet".

Rainbow tried to fight her off. But her laughter made her muscles relax. She was helpless underneath Applejack. Tears of laughter sprang to her eyes.

Applejack was quite enjoying this. She should do this more often.

"Applejack", Rainbow howled. "I'm gonna pee myself. Seriously".

With tears of laughter running down her face and laughs coming from her, she didn't sound serious at all.

"I can't breathe", Rainbow cackled. "I'm gonna-".