Chapter 1

Just to clear things up. I am doing something with @wildjian even if she never agreed I'm gonna do it anyway! So it will be in Skye's POV. It won't be exactly like hers bc, hey! It's my story! Jian included!

I walked into the doorway, sighing as I saw Sage. She had one of her earbuds in, a notebook and pen, tapping it to the beat of the song.

"Sage, there's breakfast downstairs, let's go." I said, knocking on the edge of our door.

She shook her head and pressed something on her phone. "I'll eat later."

"No, Ty, come on." I said, using the nickname I had given her a long time ago.

"Not right now," she said, not looking up from her paper.

"Sage, you need to eat!" I said, pulling at her shoulder.

"What part of 'not right now' didn't you understand?" Her head snapped up, looking into my eyes.

"Fine," I mumbled under my breath, turning and walking out of the room.

I sighed taking one last glance at Sage. This is how it always was, me trying to get her to eat, and spend refusing. I have to admit, she is really stubborn for a thirteen year old.

I made my way downstairs, the smell of oatmeal filled my senses. I cringed at the smell.

Can't they make better food?

I sighed and sat down at a table, watching as one of the cooks set a bowl in font of my face. "Morning, Skye," she said, patting my shoulder.

"Morning," I said back.

I put my spoon I'm the glop, picking it up. I turned the spoon upsidedown, watching as it plopped back with the rest.

I mentally shook my head in disgust, pushing it away from me. I got up from the table, picking up the bowl and walking over to the trash.

I threw it in the bin before picking up two bottles of water. I walked out of the room, making my way up the stairs.

I walked back into mine and Sage's room.

She laid in the same position. She moved her eyes up to look at me, moving them back down and reaching her hand out for a bottle.

"How long have you been doing that?" I asked, lazily throwing the bottle on her bed.

"Well, you've been gone for fifteen minutes." She replied sarcastically, picking up the bottle, drinking from it before putting the lid back on.

I rolled my eyes and flopped on my bed, picking up my phone. "You know, it would be nice," I started.

"What?" Sage asked, finally putting her pen down, looking at me.

"Getting adopted, I mean, everyday we watch kids come and go, but we're always here."

"We'll get out of here someday," Sage said, getting off her bed, sitting down on mine.

"You will, I won't." I said, closing my eyes.

"What makes you say that, they'll have to adopt both of us because we can't be split apart."

"Parents don't work like that, they don't adopt two kids because they don't want to be apart."

"I know, but I don't want to get adopted if it means getting taken away from you."

I opened my mouth to talk before Ms. Wentworth yelled at us.

"Tyler! Martinez! It's adoption hour, get dressed and wear something decent!"

I groaned and got up walking to my closet, closing the door behind me.

I looked at my shirts, flipping through them till I found my YOUTH tank-top. I threw off my other shirt before pulling on that one.

I scooted over, looking through my pants, picking out a pair of ripped jean shorts. Again, I discarded the other piece of clothing before pulling on the shorts.

I leaned down, picking up my Vans, slipping them on. I looked down at my mismatched socks. I shrugged and opened the door walking out to an already dressed Sage.

I grabbed my phone and earbuds, walking out of the room with Sage following after me.

I flopped down on the nearest sofa, with Sage. I put one of my earbuds into her ear, putting Troye Sivan's FOOLS.

We listened to it for a minuet before Sage started talking.

"You dress like Tronnor's Love Child."

I smiled and looked over at her. "Thank you. And you dress like Kian Lawley."

She looked down at what she was wearing. "A little bit."

I rolled my eyes, "sure."

It stayed silent leaving me with my thoughts.

I watched as parents started walking in, looking around.

I closed my eyes and drowned myself in Troye's voice.

AN

Wooooooooooooooo first chapter done!!!! It took me all night but I did it!!!! Check out @wildjian for her Adopted By Kian and Jc. It's like this but in Sage's POV.🔪🍼🔪🍼🔪🍼🍌🍌🍌🍟🍟🍟🐬