Chapter 5

Trigger warning: child abuse

I ate the rest of my sandwich, sitting in the kitchen while they got ready. I rested my head on my fist, looking around.

This was my home. I'm not in an orphanage anymore, my wildest dream came true. All I wanted to do was meet my idols.

And here I am, I'm their daughter, living in their home, seeing what they do behind the camera, behind the lyrics. It's so amazing in so many ways to be able to have this life.

This is every fans dream, and I was lucky enough to get it. It's crazy if none of the shit happened in my life, I wouldn't know them. I wouldn't have ever took a second thought about their existence.

Even if I do like how everything in my life lead to this, I'm still scarred for life from what happened.

I can still remember what happened the night before I went to the orphanage, even if I was five, I still remember it like it was yesterday.

My dad would always abuse me. When he got angry he would take it out on me, even if I didn't do anything wrong.

**Flashback**

My dad slammed the door shut as he entered the house. I was in the living room, a scared feeling washed over me. I knew exactly what was coming next.

"Don't look at me you fucking piece of shit!" He yelled, kicking me in the gut, making me double over in pain.

"You are such a fuck up!" He took hold of my waist and threw me down. My head his the ground with a hard thud.

Tears spilled over onto my cheeks, "stop! Please!" I wailed, clutching my head.

"Don't talk to me bitch!" He brought his foot down to my stomach, repeating the action four times.

I wailed louder at each kick, tears falling faster each second.

"Stop crying, cry baby!" (There is nothing wrong with being a Cry Baby)

His fist hit me square in the jaw, my eyes flashed black before slowing going back to normal.

"Mom! Help me!" I screamed, knowing my mom was still at work, and wouldn't be back for another five minutes. Just long enough for him to do what he wanted to me.

"Your mother can't help you!" He kicked me in the stomach again, a burning feeling shot through me.

He leaned over and locked his fingers around my neck, his dark evil eyes burning into mine. I struggled to breathe, his fingers cutting off my airways.

My tears felt as if they had been turned to acid.

"Stop! Mom! Stop!" I yelled, still pleading for my mother.

"I said shut up!" He brought his fist down to my stomach.

I screamed out in pain. All I wanted was this to end, my mom to come home and take care of me. I looked at the door, hoping with all the hope that was left in my heart that she would come in.

Almost instantly, the door flew open, my mom burst into the house.

"Michael get the hell off of her!" She screamed, running to him and shoving him out of the way.

My body ached, his harsh touch still lingering on my skin. I sobbed, a broken mess on the floor as my mom tried to keep him away from me.

There was a loud smash and I was lifted into my mom's arms. I felt her running, opening up the door and slamming it shut.