1

**Saturday, May 1**

Knock knock. Knock knock. I was sleeping and heard someone knocking on the door. "Hold on just a minute!" I informed. I heard a voice say okay. "You can come in but you'll have to wait a second!" I said to the person. I got up out of bed and ran to the bathroom. When I closed the door, I heard another door opening. I wonder who that could be? No matter who it is, I surely don't want him to see me when I just wake up.

I go over to the sink, grab a brush, and work it through my hair. Next I tie my hair up and start brushing my teeth. When I finish I get out to see who's there. These are my thoughts when I see the person: OMG! It's Dylan O'Brien! Eeeeeh! I walk in front of him and try not to let my fangirling out.

"Hi. I just moved in next door to you. My friend is helping me move my stuff in. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Dylan, Dylan O'Brien."

"I know. I've seen you on many different things like The Maze Runner, Teen Wolf, and many others. I am a big fan but don't worry, I won't start freaking out and fangirling right now. I am holding it in." At the last part, he laughed. "I am Nelly, Nelly Cloud." I said.

"Nice to meet you, Nelly. Would you mind helping me with the moving? I kind of need a little bit of extra help."

"I would love to help. Just let me get dressed really quick cause I look horrible right now. You can wait for me if you'd like."

"Ok. I can wait. Also, you don't look that bad." As he said that, I blushed and tried to hurry to get some clothes. I walked to my closet, got a batman shirt with some shorts (shown above). Next I grabbed some black shoes and went to the bathroom to change. When I was done, I came out and Dylan led the way to his apartment. He showed me around and then brought me to the lobby where there were a whole bunch of boxes stacked on top of each other. I saw a blond boy with brown eyes and a smile, carrying a box. I recognized it as Thomas Brodie-Sangster. He walked past me and stopped in his tracks. Thomas backed up and looked at Dylan with a confused look.

"Who, might I ask, is this?" He said in his British accent.

"This is Nelly. She is going to help us with the boxes. She lives next door to me." Dylan answered.

"It's nice to meet you, Nelly. I'm Thomas." He said as he held his hand out to me.

"It's nice to meet you too. You are an amazing actor." I said as I shook his hand. The hand shaking lasted a bit too long for my liking so I pulled my hand back.

"Thank you very much." He said as he started walking to the elevator. The elevator was filled with boxes. They were filling it up and then bringing them to the apartment.

I started making my way to the boxes and carrying one. It wasn't too heavy. Dylan followed in pursuit close behind me. I gently set the box down on the floor and went back to grab another one. The three of us did this until all of the boxes were in the elevator. Next, we brought them up and started moving them to apartment 57 on floor 5.

When we finished, all of us were really tired. It was only 10:00 A.M. I still needed to eat breakfast and I was starving. Thomas suggested eating before we start unpacking. Dylan and I agreed in a heartbeat, but we didn't know what to eat. I told them that I had food in my apartment and I could cook for them. They were all for it so we all went next door, me leading the way.

"You guys can sit down on the couch and watch TV if you'd like." I said.

"Do you mind if I help you cook?" Thomas asked.