Intro

Kyla lives a hard life. Looking at her from the outside you think you have a clue as to how hard it really is for her, but you really don't. Nobody in her family gives a damn about her or her innocent baby girl. Her baby father left her once he found out she was pregnant and her life has been downhill since then. She was once a sweet girl, but when she met Derrick life changed. She NEEDS a better life, but it seems like that day will NEVER come.

Reese has always been the 'thug' in his family and the most ruthless nigga that you will EVER meet. He will off you even if he knows you have a whole family to take care of. He will fuck ya bitch knowing she's carrying your child then put a bullet between her eyes in 0.0 if he thinks she's betraying him somehow. He will sell ya grandmother drugs even if you & him grew up in the same hood. He wasn't always this way, but life turns you into a stone cold killer sometimes. Love isn't in his vocabulary and NEVER will be.

These 2 people will meet in a dangerous situation that will have your head spinning. Hold on for this rollercoaster called Darkness: Living in Poverty

**What ya think? Should I continue?? - 10 or MORE comments for the 1st chapter**