School Time Part 2

Many students rush out their classroom's in joy as the bell rings- indicating school has ended.

While some students run freely in the rain, some use there backpacks as an umbrella as they run towards another area.

Caddy and Saitama appear once again in front of (Y/n) with concern looks on there faces.

"(Y/n), where is your uncle?"

"He should be here soon," Was (Y/n)'s reply as she got up and began to unzip Caddy's coat.

"(Y/n)," Caddy starts, "Don't take it off. I can get it back tomorrow," (Y/n) shakes her head defiantly.

"It's ok. You need this coat or else you'll get wet walking home. My uncle is going to bring me my rain coat anyway," Caddy narrowed his eyes in slight defiance before dropping his head and sighing in defeat.

(Y/n) gave him a small smile and fully unzipped Caddy's coat before handing it to him- who then puts it on.

"Oi. Are you going to be warm enough until your uncle gets here?" Saitama asks in slight worry.

"Yea. So I should be fine," (Y/n) responds as she then holds her arms by the elbow.

"Alright then...we'll see you tomorrow. See ya (Y/n)," Saitama said in slight concern as he waves goodbye to the said girl with Caddy waving as well and both walking down the ramp and away.

(Y/n) sighed as she sat back down on the cold metal ramp with her arms wrapping around her bare (s/c) legs.

After ten minutes, the school grounds were empty of other students.

(Y/n) looked at the empty school grounds for a bit before becoming drowsy at the sound of rain hitting the ground- which then made her fall into a light sleep.

~Timeskip~

"(Y/n)? Hey, (Y/n). (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) snapped her eyes open at the sound of her name being called and the rough hand shaking her shoulders back and forth.

She looked up to see the worried face of Agent Fowler with her (f/c) rain coat draped over one of his arms.

"What are you doing sleeping out here? It cold and wet!" Agent Fowler said as he gave (Y/n) her rain coat.

"Oh, hey Fowler! When did you get here?" (Y/n) asked as she dismissed his questions. Fowler simply sighed as he and (Y/n) stood up- then giving her her raincoat.

"I still want some answers (Y/n)," Fowler said as he crossed his arms.

"I too, would like some answers," A familiar baritone voice came from behind her- along with a pair of footsteps.

"Oh- Hey O-Oppi!" (Y/n) smiled as she turned to Optimus who stopped and kneeled down to her level.

"(Y/n)," He said sternly as his blue eyes narrowed. "Why are you out here alone," (Y/n) shivered before looking down- afraid to meet her fathers upset eyes.

Warm arms then wrapped around her shivering figure as she was pulled towards a warm chest.

"(Y/n)," (Y/n) timidly looked up at Optimus to meet his blue eyes. "I was only worried. I'm sorry if I frightened you..."