A KNIFE!

This is an AU where the TFP cast are human actors for TFP

The video was just screaming at me do make this so I did 😂😂

——————

It was Jack's birthday today and with some convincing from Miko, decided to throw a pool party.

And with the consent of June, the Autobots and Decepticons were able to join.

Once there, little (Y/n) was in her little pink flamingo floaty and (f/c) one piece- ready to start swimming. 

Opening the door, June immediately moved out of the way as little blur of (f/c) and pink flew by her with a short yell of- "Hi Ms. Darby!"

Chuckling, June opened the door wider to let the leader of the Autobots enter.

"Glad you could make it Optimus,"

Nodding, Optimus stepped inside and lightly smiled- holding out a blue and gold wrapped gift in his hands.

"A present from me and (Y/n) to Jack,"

June closed the door before gently grabbing the gift with a smile. "Thanks Optimus. Jack isn't here right now and Breakdown is with William (Fowler) and Silas working on some important stuff so they can't make it. And Predaking is going to be a bit late but he said he's bringing a comrade of his. Oh, and you can head on out back where the others are,"

———————

Once outside, Optimus was immediately hit with the smell of roasting meat and the many voices of his comrades and friends.

"Optimus, good to see you here," Hearing the familiar, grave voice of Megatron approaching, he turned his head and held out his hand to him in greeting.

"The same goes to you Megatron," Optimus said as Megatron placed his own hand in his and gave it a firm shake before letting go.

"The boy turns 18 today," Megatron commented as both he and Optimus turn to watch their comrades interact with each other and some play in the pool.

Optimus chuckled.

"Children grow up quickly nowadays," He commented- seeing (Y/n) swimming in the pool with the help of Miko and Raf with Knockout laying on top of a floating bed thing (IDK) and Bulkhead chatting with Wheeljack as they casually chatted whilst standing in the pool with Ultra Magnus.

"Hey Bee! Smokescreen! Come join us! The waters great!" Raf yelled out to Bumblebee and Smokescreen- who was chatting with Arachnid. All three of them paused in their conversation before shrugging and, with a little convincing from Arachnid, the two said mechs joined Raf in the pool.

Arachnid simply smiled as the five of them (Bee, Smokescreen, Raf, (Y/n),Miko) started to splash each other with water before seeing June walk over to Arcee and help her set up. Deciding to help as well, she went over to them.

"Hey, need a hand you two?"

Arcee and June looked up at Arachnid and gave her a smile.

"Another helping hand would be nice," Arcee said as she stood up straight. "But can you also get Optimus and Megatron and maybe some others to help out as well? I need them to carry some folded tables and chairs,"