n o r t h p o l e

"If you can't wrap Christmas presents well, at least make it look like they put up a good fight." - Unknown

DEDICATION: For snowingly and her cover above, which blessed my eyes <3

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

"Oho!"

"Oho?"

"Oho!"

"Why're we saying that?"

"Why not?"

"What happened to your usual Westerden Ski Lodge greeting?"

"It's reserved for humans. Also, what's your eye colour?"

"That's a random change of subject, but mine change from green to blue to hazel. Most of the time, they're a crystallized blue colour. Kinda like snowflakes."

"How the hell did I guess that?"

"What was that?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing, I was just muttering under my breath."

"You know talking to yourself is a sign of madness, right?"

"So? I'm as mad as mad can be. Mad Hatter mad."

"You're okay with that?"

"You mean being batshit crazy? Yeah, aren't you?"

"Um, not really."

"Oh geez, this is the emotional part, isn't it? I presume this means I'm supposed to ask you why you're not comfortable with being a nutter?"

"I'm a quaver amid a bar of crotchets, Mozzarella. I fit in, but not enough. I've always been that shy kid at the back of the class. Um, some people don't like that."

"You were teased?"

"That's one way of saying it. You could also use a stronger word than that."

"You were bullied?!"

"Are you an archer? Because you just hit bullseye."

"Chipmunk, I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to say anything."

"If you need me to beat the stuffing out of your moronic bullies, hit me up."

"No punching or kneeing in the balls. I know firsthand how much that hurts."

"Can I pull their hair and shriek in their face?"

"If you're having a bad day."

"I'm always having a bad day."