Meet the Pleads

Song: Girls Talk Boys by 5 Seconds of Summer

"Yeah... I do." I looked at Louis who sat at the head of the table, next to me.

"That's a shame..." He said and I nodded.

Iori and Kaname sat down and Ukyo placed food in front of them before sitting down as well.

"(Y/N)-chan, I believe you have something to ask them." Ukyo said after a few minutes of small talk.

I nodded and looked at Ema who looked confused then at Yuusuke who nodded at me.

"Y-yeah... I do." I stood up and looked down at the table, already feeling tears forming in my eyes.

"My-my apartment was bu-burnt down... Ca-can I stay here, please? I have no where else to go... My-my aunt died a year ago and she was the last family that cared about me..." My voice got quieter and quitter as I spoke until it finally broke.

"Of course (Y/N)-chan!" Ema jumped up and hugged me.

I hugged her back for a second before I let go and smiled reassuringly at her.

"Well? If you guys don't want me here, that's fine. I can go stay at Meiji dorms until I get enough money for a new apartment..." I muttered.

"Of course you can!" Tsubaki cheerfully said and Azusa nodded with a smile.

"Yay! Onee-san is staying with us!" Wataru ran over and glomped me.

Louis smiled at me and nodded while Subaru just looked away.

"Subaru...? Iori...?" I muttered as I looked at them.

"You keep skipping me, Miss (Y/N)." Kaname said, acting hurt.

"You deserve it, womanizer monk." I spat and he chuckled.

"I don't care..." Subaru muttered and Iori smiled at me.

"Sure, (Y/N)-chan." It's still fake, even after all these years.

I beamed at them all.

"Thank you all so much! I'll make up to you for letting me live here!" They all smiled back and I sat back down.

We all talked after that as we ate.

Ema and Ukyo went to clean the dishes and refused my help, so Wataru, Tsubaki, Azusa, Yuusuke, and I went into the living room while the rest of the brothers went and did their own thing.

"Can you believe that (Y/N) is in love with (fav male character)?" Yuusuke asked the twins and Tsubaki laughed.

"Why is it so funny? Most of the fandom is!" I pouted.

"He's just... Pffttttt!" Tsubaki laughs while Azusa shakes his head.

"I bet you both like (fav girl character)." I retorted and they both stopped and looked away.

"Ha!" I laughed and Azusa chuckled as well.

"Tadiama..." A voice said as footsteps were heard down the stairs.