Meet the Day with the Twins

Song: Walk By by Good Charlotte

"(Y/N)-chan!"

I shot up and bonked heads with Ema.

"Owwww. Gomin, Ema." I said while holding my head.

"It's okay, (Y/N)-chan. Anyway, Yuusuke-kun and I are heading to our classes. Have fun today, and if you need anything, one of the brothers will help you." Ema smiled.

"I'll text you when we are on our way home. Work hard." I smiled back and put a thumbs up before Ema waved and walked out of the storage room, closing the door behind her.

I had ended up grabbing a futon and sleeping on the fourth floor in a storage room that Tsubaki used.

Ema didn't want to bother me when she woke up in the morning, so this is my new room.

I sighed as I threw the covers off of me and looked at the pants and shirt I wore yesterday before standing up and walking over to the door.

I opened it and walked down the hall to Ema's room, yawning and stretching my arms over my head.

"Morning, (Y/N)-chan." I heard Masaomi say as he stood near Ema's door with a smile.

"Oh, is that her laundry? I can take it in for you, I was going to borrow a hair brush anyway." I said while yawning again.

"Did you just wake up? And, sure you can take it in, if it isn't a problem for you."

"Ah, yes, I did. Ema woke me. It's no problem at all." I smiled back and took the basket from his hands.

"See you later." He beams at me.

"Bye, Masaomi! Have a great day at work today and stay safe on your way to and fro." I waved to him as he walked away with a small blush.

"Aww." I muttered to myself once he was gone before putting the basket down and taking Ema's spare key out of my pocket.

"Ah! (Y/N)-chan!" I heard Tsubaki call out from nearby.

"O-ohayo." I muttered as I yawned for the umpteenth time.

I unlocked the door and looked at Tsubaki and Azusa who was with him with sleepy eyes.

"What are you doing?" Azusa asks before Tsubaki walks closer.

"Don't you need clothes? Or are you just going to wear those?" Tsubaki asked.

"I was going to borrow a comb from Ema. I would've borrowed clothes if I didn't get so much taller..." I trailed off.

Ema was only 5'3 1/2" while I was 5'6"...

"You can borrow some of my clothes!" Tsubaki cheered.

"Really? Thank you!" I beamed at the two.

"Anyway, I'll be right back!" I picked up the basket and walked into the room before putting it down next to her bed.

"Hi Juli." I pet the squirrel's head.