Folktale

There once was a fawn, named Ena. She followed her mother all around. She knew that if she didn't follow her mother then she would get lost in the woods.

One day her mother ran across the street, and she tried to follow. Then this big yellow beast came by and almost attacked her, but she was fast and ran back into the woods before it could attack. She waited a moment and was gonna try again, but as soon as she peeked her head out she saw another yellow beast. Ena didn't know how she was ever going to get to her mother if the yellow beasts kept going across the street.

Meanwhile, her mother was waiting for her in the woods on the other side of the road. Her mother became worried since there had been those yellow school buses nearby when she crossed the road. What if one of them hit her? Her mother thought. But she ruled that out since she hadn't heard anything that sounded like her fawn getting hit. She decided to wait a bit longer, but she didn't dare cross the street again until she knew for sure Ena couldn't cross the street, after all, every time she crossed the street she flirted with death and knew it, but a deer's gotta do what a deer's gotta do.

Ena was still trying to figure out how to get across the road. Come on, you can do it, mama did it, she thought to herself. Wait, why don't I just call out to mama? But then as she thought about it she also thought that if she did then the yellow beasts would find her.

Her mother was curious as to why she hadn't called out to her yet, it made her think she was hurt or something. So, her mother decided to peek her head out of the bushes and see if she could see her. When she looked out she couldn't see her baby anywhere, at least now I know that she wasn't hit by a bus, she thought as she walked out of the woods and onto the bank of the road.

"Ena!" The mother shouted to her child. "Ena, where are you?"

Ena heard her mother calling and came out of the woods. She saw her across the road and decided to run to her, not looking where she is going.

"Mama, I was so scared, that yellow beast almost attacked me," Ena said, as she started across the street. Just then a car came speeding down while the driver was on his phone doing something. Ena stopped in the road frozen in fear. Her mother yelled to her to move.

"Yes! Got you!" The driver said as he caught a Pokémon. The driver looked up and saw the fawn at the last second and swerved the car hard into the ditch. Ena stared as the car rolled over and finally moved out of the street.

Moral of the story, don't cross the street without looking, don't stop in the middle of the street, don't Pokémon and drive, also don't text and drive.