My happy Family (Blue)

*note on picture above its hard to find a anime picture of a family of five with two dads and three children this picture is the best I could find that was closest to what they look like*

Gee's where has the time gone the triplets are grown and have each found their soul mates, companions and blood bonds. Valor was with Altair who is a fox shifter he's a good kid alittle jittery I mean he can't sit still for more then a few minutes, but Valor loves him and he loves Valor. Justice is with a vampire named Raider. He is one of many new warriors and now commands with Justice. Liberty is with a wolf shifter named Fin he just sorta showed up at the gate one day and Liberty was gate guard that day. They been together since. Silver's and Zander 's daughter Sapphire is with a lovely dragon named September we all called Ember for short. Gray is with a sweetheart named Kalya. Adam is with a girl named Jewel. Thayer and I travel alot go and see the world we always return either here to the coven or to the castle in time for the new moon. Dad and father are pretty much doing the same. We layed Grandmother Mersha to rest a year ago.We've also layed Rita and Thalon to rest the year before that. Denitia and Alistair live the quiet life we don't see them much. Akina is now remarried to a nice gentleman named Anton he lived in another coven which Thayer and I sometimes visit. We tryed to stay there once during the new moon but I didn't like it, and Thayer couldn't relax and sleep he lined up staying awake and we came home.

"Thayer" I said looking over at him where he sat reading a book that Raider had written.

"Yes my darling" he answered sitting the book to the side.

"Are you happy" I asked.

"Of course, why do you ask" he asked coming and setting next to me on the couch.

"There's not anything you would change in our lives together" I asked he pulled me on his lap.

"The only thing I can think of is the way my father reacted and what he did to you and Victoria" he answered.

"Me too, but then again we would of never met Victoria or gotten three great kids" I said.

"Point taken, wouldn't trade them for the world" he smiled and leaned in and kissed me. Life was great can't wait to see what tomorrow brings......

*Short chapter sorry wasn't sure how to end this story. It's sorta of early end it but want to move on to other stories.. thanks for all the votes comments and followers.. on to a new story you may see Blue and Thayer in future stories....