Day two

•Each Other•

Alice POV

I'm taking a shower scrubbing the blood and gore off my body when I hear a knocking on the door. "Alice? I have clothes for you," Ryan says through the door.

"Ok, bring them in," I say, not really acing if he sees me. Obviously he doesn't either because he walks in. He puts them down on the sink, along with a toothbrush and toothpaste. Then he pulls the toilet seat down and sits on it.

After a while he says "so what do you think about all this?" I pause. "I don't know really. I mean its a zombie apocalypse, what's there to do exept survive." He doesn't say anything so I guess he just nodded.

I turn off the water and say. "I'm coming out now."

"Ok," he says. I check to make sure he's not looking. He's not so I step out putting the towel around me. I look at him and I realize he's shirtless and it sweatpants. I look away but I caught a glimpse of his rock hard abs with a bit of hair, just like I drew him.....in my......dairy. My face flushes and I turn towards him.

"Have you been reading my dairy?!" I yell. He just snickers.

"So what if I did, my lady?" he says with a smile an my heart jumps in my throat.

"D-don't tell anyone what's on there," I whisper.

"Don't worry, I won't," he says and he finally opens his eyes. By than I'm already fully dressed.

"Did I ever tell you how good you look in sweatpants?" Ryan says. At first he's smiling than his face hardens. "I need to show you something," he says as he walks out of the bathroom.

I follow him to what he says is his parents room. He has a stubborn face when he opens the door. I Stan in shock at what I see.

Three dissentangled bodies lay in a pool of blood on the floor. Blood is splattered all over the wall, blood dripping from the ceiling. It looks like a slaughter house.

The smashed-in face of the bodies slightly resembled Ryan's parents and older sister. I look at Ryan and tears are streaming down his face. I hug him, patting my head on his clean slate chest, and I can faintly smell his colon mixed with shampoo. He pats his arms around and starts to bawl.

We eventually end up sliding down the wall on the floor, holding each other in our arms, and eventually falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

I really like writing this story we wrote two so far and onto the third I just can't wait to see what y'all think I know it takes a few says to get some reads but all of my stories have aleast one rea so maybe this one will get out soon. Just please remember to read comment and vote so I can see what y'all think. Also if you like it recommend others.