Day five

•The race begins•

Ryan POV

Im in the bathroom with Alice, helping her clean up. Her clothes were soaked with blood, so here she is wrapped in a towel as I bleach her underwear. I just sigh.

"Oh angel is dead. Two dead in one day," I say.

"Millions of people does in a matter of seconds," Alice continues.

"It's crazy," I say at her. Her long, wavy black hair, her gorgeous brown eyes, he lips. Lips... I snap out of my day dream, blushing like mad, and I realize she's been talking.

"... I mean how did it even start, anyways? This..... zombie apocalypse." She says looking at me.

"Nuke plant exploded, I guess." I say and look away.

Suddenly I hear her gasps and the towel fall to the floor. Sobs come from her mouth.

"Ryan? C-c-come here please," she says shakingly.

"But your naked!" I proclaim.

"That doesn't matter now," her voice is high.

I sigh an turn around. I look at her but I don't see anything at first. "What am I supposed to be looking at-" I start but the closer I look. I see bruises already starting to form on her arm and around her ankle where the zombie grabbed her. Blood flankly trickle down.

"It's... not bad is it? Will I get infected? please tell me. Ill be ok." She says through tears.

" You'll be fine, I promise." I say "now put your towel on," she does and blushes.

I look into her eyes again, and then, just then, I realize that this may be the last time I get to be with her like this, she see this too and she closes her eyes and sighs.

Before I even think about it. My lips are on hers. Her wide eyes target onto mine, but then she closes them as I put my hand on the back of her head deepening the kiss.

We stand there, holding each other, lips locked, for what seemed like hours. Finally I break the kiss and look at her. "I love you," I say.

"Ryan, I-" she starts but Alec comes barging in.

"What do you want you twerp," I say. Me and Alice jump five feet at how loud my voice was.

He just laughs. "You should've seen the look on your face! ha!"

"Alec, I swear," I say through clenched teeth but Alec already ran away.

"I'll be right back," I say as I kiss Alice on the cheek.

"Alec where the hell are you?!" I yell. I walk into the livin room to see Alec's face against the window.

"Ryan! There is someone out there! we have to help them," Alec says as he starts loading his gun.

"Woahh woah woah, don't just go running out there! first off who I it?" I say looking out the window. "I don't know some-Ryan! Ryan!" But I already ran into the bathroom.

"Alice! it's mr.anderson. We need to help her!" I say. I run back into the living room, grab Alec and go in I the armory.

I start loading guns, taking enough ammo to last a few hours, and a couple knives. At last minute I take a sword and three wallow talkies and swing it across my back. I give a walker talkie to Alec.

"Come on," I say as me am Alec meet Alice upstairs. She's dressed in all black and has her ak-47 in her hands, katana by her side.

"Are you ready?" I ask them. They both nod thier heads and at the same one we all cock out guns. I give Alice the other radio. "Lets go knives and swords first," I say as we head out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Yeah a big adventure is about to start. Yep more to come I would write another chapter tonight but I have to go to bed cause I have school tomorrow and it currently 11:40 here.

To be honest I don't wanna make anything bad happened but you know that isn't how the story works. (SAD FACE)