Day six

•Time of Dying•

Alice POV

As Ryan slowly opens the door, I think about that kiss. The kiss. My first kiss. What might be my last kiss if we don't make it through this. 'God Alice keep your head out of the clouds' I think to myself. I look to my right and I see Alec. To my left I see Ryan. We're crouching at the third floor exit door. Ryan motions for us to move and he opens the door.

We slink along, me with my katana, Alec with his machete, an Ryan with his double-sided sword. Ryan sends a signal and we dispense. I take a zombie on the left, taking its head off. Two more straight ahead back turned, I put my sword in its sheath and take my two knives in each hand, and creep up on them. I take the knives and them into their skulls effortlessly and quietly.

"Alice," Alek whispers. I look at him and smile not noticing the three Zombies coming toward me. Alec points eyes wide and I see them. I stand up and the first one is right next to me, I turn and kick it in the stomach, sending it stumbling. I turn and kick it in the stomach, sending it stumbling. I swivel on my heel and impel the second zombie in the brain. I'm looking for third but Ryan already took care of it. I see the first one charging. I take the knife and shop it's head off.

I look around and it's over we cleared the second floor. I'm breathing hard and Alec just finished off the final one. I look at Ryan but he's already out the next door to the first floor.

We do the same thing on the first floor. Hack, slash, jab, hack, slash, stab. Finally we're done and I high five Ryan. I look around to see that Alec is missing. I look all over but he's no where to be found.

"Alec?! Alec! Where are you?" I yelled "Ryan? where is he?"

"I don't know! Alec!" He calls. "Oh wait! The radio!" he pulls out the radio and says "Alec? Alec, are you there?"

We wait a few seconds. When nothing happened Ryan repeats himself. Finally we here the thing click. Static comes through the speakers. Then we hear a faint whisper.

"H-h-help... me," It says. "I.. have mrs. Anderson and we're... trapped inside the thrift store. Z-zombies are trying to get in. help!"

"Oh god. Oh god no," Ryan says, tears starting to pool in his eyes. " Alec, ill be right there, ok? Just stay put," he says through the radio.

"Ryan, it'll be ok. We'll get him," I say as I wrap my arm around his neck. He just nods. "Now come on. He's waiting for us, an so are about twenty undead."

We stand up and open the doors to well, the real world. Cars spewed across the roads, crashes into building, and on fire, zombies Rome the streets, aimlessly walking around. Telephone poles lay on the ground, sparks flying. The thrift store straight ahead, it's OPEN sigh crashed on the ground.

"Hey Alice, how many more do you think are out there?" Ryan whispers.

"Um... about thirty or so," I say through my breath.

"We can take em," he says as he pulls out his desert eagle and I got my AK-47. "On the count of three," he say.

He holds up his fingers. Three. Two. One. Show time. We walk out the door and pull out our guns. I see a group a them fifty yards ahead. I aim down my sight and pull the trigger. My shot hoots out, with a soft thunk and it turns out its silenced. Nice! I start shooting them as we rapidly cross the road. I turn around and a zombie grabs me by the hair. I muffle a scream as I shoot at it, for quite some time. It finally let go after two-thousand bullets impelling its brain. I'm splattered with brain and brain bits by the time we reach the shop.

"Do you think they noticed us?" I say referring to the zombies.

"I guess we'll find out," Ryan says.

Just then the door opener, and instead of the little twerp I've grown to love, there was a big-breasted, tall teacher with her auburn hair pulled up a bum with Chinese chopsticks.

What she said after she opened the door was the worst thing anyone said to me all year.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Three things really fast!

1: I'm changing the cover on my book so if you see a different cover on the book in the library. Someone was so nice to make it for me!!!:) which I'm grateful for.

2: I was on my profile to see I got any reads and there was seven reads!!! I know that's not a lot but it went from seven to ten!! The most reads I have got a book is twelve I so hope I can beat it with this book cause its so my favorite to wright!!

3: Have you heard of the saying 'don't kill the messenger'? Well how about don't kill the book wrighter for the chapters to come!! Also remember dice this thing is going to go on there is not going to be going day by day for much longer. Days will be skipped cause if I wrote about everyday it would get so boring! Anyways thanks for reading!!

Comment, vote, and recommend to your friends!!!