one

i like hogwarts. i do. but i don't like the fact that he's in slytherin. and that i'm in ravenclaw. i mean, we still talk and all, but we used to more often. now it's just 'hey' and 'hi', no more late night conversations like before. sirius and i grew up together, he sneaked out to see me at night and all since i'm a muggleborn and his mother wouldn't like that. we would stay up until 2 am talking about everything. once when we were about 10, sirius brought a boy along with him, telling me that it's his brother, regulus. he was very attractive for a 10 years old boy from a 10 years old girl perspective. oh boy, did i fell in love. of course back then he didn't really care about muggleborns and blood purities and all so we were good friends. whenever i see sirius, regulus will always tag along. and the feelings i have for him grew bigger and bigger and even more uncontrollable. it was frightening for a 10 years old girl, but it was a good feeling at the same time. but then one day, he stopped talking to me. sirius came to hangout with me, but not him. i asked sirius about regulus but sirius wouldn't tell me. i remembered the day perfectly when i waved at him from my window but he shook his head, ignored me, turned around and walked away. i also remembered when i saw him at the hogwarts express, ran up to him and smiled at him brightly, telling him how i didn't know i was a witch until couple weeks ago, only to get the reply that broke my heart into a million pieces later on when i asked sirius what the word meant. he called me a mudblood. and that was the last time i talked to regulus black, well for a while at least. but i'm not mad at him. I understand his mom and all. it took him until year 3 to finally puck up the courage to talk to me. he said sorry and i said i forgive him. and we shook hands. and i felt the butterflies erupting in my stomach. oh boy. when will i stop being attracted to him?