four

regulus and i have been dating for 4 months now. he asked me to be his girlfriend the second time we went on a date, which is literally three days after the date in hogsmead. i couldn't be any happier. sirius and i still talk to each other at times but regulus and sirius never talk to each other anymore since sirius moved out to live with james potter. i tried to get them to talk to each other but it never worked so i gave up. regulus told me how he was going to destroy voldemort. he tole me about you know who's horcrux, a locket, and that he would destroy it. i said i will go with him but he insisted that i don't. i 'pretend' to give up but really, i've been talking to kreacher since the elf came to me asking me to convince regulus not to go to the cave and get the locket since it would get him killed. and kreacher promised me to bring me to the cave when regulus is there so that he make it out alive. regulus is going to get the locket tonight. after he had gone to the cave with kreacher. when regulus started drinking the potion used to protect the locket, kreacher quickly apparated back to get me. when i was in the cave, regulus was on the floor crying and gasping for air. he had finished all of the potion.
"regulus" i said, tears falling down my cheeks.
"isla? what are you doing here?" he said weakly.
"i had to come! i can't just let you die here!"
"the dark lord will kill me anyway."
"no no i won't let him!" i cried out
"kreacher, the locket..." kreacher took the locket as his master asked him to.
"apparate back to the house, kreacher"
"but master-"
"kreacher! apparate back!" regulus shouted, "take isla with you too."
"no! no! please don't kreacher." i begged him. i can't leave with out regulus.
kreacher looked at regulus then to me with wide eyes. the inferi are dragging me and regulus down.
"go kreacher! go!" regulus shouted. and with a pop, kreacher was gone. "you shouldn't have came for me isla! why? you're going to die."
"if i'm going to die, i'll die with you" i cried.
"i love you isla," regulus grabbed my hand and pulled me close into a hug and we laid on the hard stone of an island.
"i love you too regulus, since i first saw you 8 years ago."
"i will always love you, isla"
"forever." i said as we kissed our last kiss. letting the inferi drag us down to the bottom of the lake. we held each other tight. not letting go. the inferi can't separate us. after all, i'm the earth and he's the sun. my gravity pulled him closer to me, orbiting around me. we were, and are, mutually attracted to each other. i love him. he loves me. and we held each other close as we slipped off into the emptiness.

the end