C H A P T E R S E V E N

A few days later...

Naruto's POV
It's been days since Sasuke has returned. Since then we've had missions with Kakashi and Sakura but we've avoided each other at all costs. I hate how everything is ruined.

We're all walking back to the village after we'd completed another mission.

I walked at the front with Sakura whilst Sasuke and Kakashi walked behind.

"I'm sooo hungry" I say whilst clutching my stomach.

"Jeez Naruto, do you ever think of anything over than ramen?" She asks.

"Do you want to go to Ichiraku Ramen after we go back?" I ask and smile.

"Hmm, yeah sure" she says and smiles back.

"Really?"

"Yeah, hey Sasuke! Kakashi! Naruto said to get ramen after, Sensei, you can treat us" she says and laughs whilst I mentally strangle her.

"Yeah, okay" Kakashi sensei says.

***

When we get to Ichiraku Ramen there are four seats at the front. Kakashi sensei sits on the right, Sakura next to him, I sit on the left and so Sasuke is stuck in between Sakura and I. Great.

Sakura's been the only one trying with the conversation for the entire time and I'm just concentrating on the delicious ramen.

When I'm on my third bowl I hear people coming over and I turn to see Ino, Choji and Shikamaru all in our faces.

"Sasuke, you're back?" She asks and flutters her eyelashes.

I clench my jaw and get up, pissed off at the fact that she's obviously into Sasuke and is trying to seduce him.

"Hey, Ino-pig, stay away" Sakura says.

"What did you just call me, billboard brow?"

"Where are you going?" Sasuke asks.

I'm shocked at the fact that one of us finally said something to each other, even if it wasn't important.

"I'm going home"

"Okay" he says and gets up.

He sees the surprised look on my face and smirks whilst walking past me.

"Come on loser, you're the one who wanted to leave"

I speed up until I'm able to walk beside him.

"Sasuke wait" I say and stop.

"What?" He asks and turns around.

"I'm sorry for what happened the other day. Everything's been so awkward since and I get that it was a mistake but it wasn't like a mistake to me it felt so magical ya know and I-" I'm cut off by Sasuke pressing his lips on mine.

He cups my face and I feel like my soul has just come out of my body and I'm watching everything from above.

Sakura's POV
It's freezing outside but I'm trying to find Sasuke and Naruto.

And just before I turn the corner, I see something that makes my teeth grind against each other.

I see Sasuke kissing Naruto.