F I F T E E N

Sasuke's POV
My eyes are sore from crying and I'm hopeless. He was my sunshine, he gave my world colour and without him, my world is black and white and will die. It is worthless and empty.

"Sasuke?" I hear Sakura say from behind me. I hate her being here as this is my safe place because Naruto is here.

"Sasuke, I'm here for you" she says and pats my back.

"I'll always be here for you" she says and leans in to kiss me.

How dare she? How fucking dare she? And by Naruto's grave? How disrespectful.

"You're disgusting" I say.

"What?" She says, shocked.

"You never accepted me and Naruto together, did you?"

"You were never gonna last anyways"

"That night with Naruto by the lake with the fireflies and the stars was the best moment of my life. That was my moment"

"I'm- I'm sorry"

"WELL SORRY'S NOT ENOUGH SOMETIMES. YOU'RE SO USELESS, YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN USELESS. WHERE WERE YOU IN THAT BATTLE AGAINST KAGUYA HUH? WHERE WERE YOU TRYING TO SAVE NARUTO'S LIFE?"

"Sasuke?" I hear Kakashi call from behind.

Kakashi's POV
I run towards them.

"I'm done with you" Sasuke says, gets up and a tear falls down his face, "IM DONE WITH ALL OF YOU".

"Sasuke no!" I yell realising what he's going to do.

But I'm too late.

He forms his chidori and blasts it through Sakura.

I only make it in time to see the tears running down her face after being killed by the one she loves the most.