S I X T E E N

Sasuke's POV
"Sasuke! What did you do?!" Kakashi yells.

"I- I don't know" I say and start to panic. Did I really just kill her?

Tsunade comes over as she probably saw it from her office, she's so nosy.

"Kakashi! What's happened?" She asks walking over.

"It's Sakura, she's been hit by a chidori!"

More people start to come to Sakura's body which frustrates me as it's Naruto's grave, not hers.

Tsunade tries to heal her and after a while, it works as I didn't blast it into her heart.

"Thank god" Tsuanade cries.

"Sasuke come with me" Kakashi says and I follow to a private place with only him and Tsunade.

"I don't care how upset you were she was your comrade!" He yells.

"She annoyed me"

"What's happened to you? You've become a monster" Tsunade says.

"Of course I'm a monster. This is what happens after all these years of loneliness and pain you finally find someone that helps you forget all of the bad stuff and makes you feel good, makes you feel like there's hope and then they die saving your life. Because they love you. This is what happens when you've finally given up on the world for taking away the one you loved the most. This is what true hopelessness looks like. First Itachi and now Naruto, they died for me! To save my life so I could have a future. But there's no point. I'm a living monster, killing those who I love"

3 months later

I walk to his grave and sit down putting the roses I got for him on top.

"We didn't get to celebrate your birthday together" I say and start to cry.

"I wasn't able to write you my own letter, so I'm just going to tell you what I would have wrote excluding the memories we would have made together.

Naruto,
Thank you for being my light when I was lost in the darkness, thank you for making me happy and not think about the sadness. Thank you for filling a hole in my heart.

But now you're gone. And the hole is now in a different part of my heart. And I can't do this anymore.

Time is apparently the best medicine but every day I feel like I'm getting crazier.

I'm so alone.

I know that your in my heart, but I want you to be next to me.

I want to watch you in the morning when you're sleeping, when you're so vulnerable and so peaceful.

I want to be in your arms again, to smell you, I want to feel your lips against mine.

But I can't.

And that is the hardest part of all.

To know that I will never see you again for as long as I live.

You didn't even get to become hokage, which is why I will make your dream mine. I will become hokage, for you.

You're with Itachi now, I hope you keep him company whilst you are waiting for me.

Happy birthday Naruto, thank you for the best time of my life.

I will love you, always"